6Sixteen The BanksAgnes Banks, NSW 2753
About this listing
A view can tell a beautiful story, so welcome to the story of ‘6Sixteen The Banks’. This stunning loft style accommodation is situated on 5 arable acres, with beautiful views of lush green turf farms, designer horse studs, the Grose Vale with, of course the iconic Blue mountains as its backdrop. It promises not to disappoint.
We can cater for up to 4 guests, with a fully functioning kitchen and spacious bathroom.
We have a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed that can be converted into a queen bed on the ground floor. Pls let us know when you book, how many pax will be checking in so that we can prepare the right number of linens for you.
Our toilet a flush toilet and connected to the septic tank.
We have stunning views of the Godolphin horse stud, formerly known as Osborne Park, from the tiny home. The 126 acre Godolphin stud farm is home to some of the most elite race horses in the world. For the early risers, you can catch a glimpse of the horses doing their early morning track work. A truly peaceful and tranquil living space perfect for a weekend getaway.
Guests will be able to access the whole side area that will be their own private oasis. Eventually guest will have access to our lagoon. That, however is a work in progress for now. Guests will also have access to an open fire pit to toast marshmallows and have a BBQ.
Other things to note
– Wifi is available
– Netflix is available
– Breakfast options available (at extra cost, please pre-order before check in)
– Wine and cheese platters can also be arranged (at extra cost)
– We have an outdoor wood fire bath tub (at extra cost)
– The hot tub can accommodate a maximum of 3 persons at a time
– We provide enough firewood for 1 night. If you need more, there will be an additional charge of $10 or can bring your own firewood
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– Guests with infants would have to bring their own portable travel cot
– If travelling with young children, guests are advised to keep an eye on them at all times as the stairs to the loft is steep
– If travelling with children below 12 years old, please be advised that hot tub will not be available for use due to safety reasons
Our neighbouring properties are a good distance away. To the left of our property, there is a stunning horse stud called Tyreel, of approximately 60-80 acres. To our right, is the beautiful Godolphin horse stud, one of the biggest turf farm in the area.
We are located between the ever expanding city of Penrith and the gorgeous country town of Richmond. You can do a day trip to Windsor, Kurrajong village or Glenbrook to sample the beautiful cafes, or visit the scenic railway. For the more adventurous, you can go for white water rafting or do bushwalking. And of course, visit the Blue Mountains!
When you check in, we will provide you with a list of activities, cafes, shopping areas and places to buy local produce. We also have a 'what’s on' board that we update frequently to show upcoming activities and events that are held in the Nepean and Hawkesbury. We are also within approximately 12 km of the international regatta rowing centre.
Restaurants nearby :
1. Jubilee vineyard at Ebeneeza
2. Hillybilly Cider @Bilpin
3. Bilpin Cider @ Bilpin
4. The Hive @Berrambing
5. Fed is a good cafe in Wentworth falls
6. For dinner, something special would be Lochiel house in kurrajong heights. If you’d like to eat something simple, I’d suggest the Buffalo Thai or Aldo’s pizza
7. Penrith also has lots of good restaurants and dessert bars like Messina gelato, san churros. Penrith is an exciting place!
8. There’s also the Greek restaurant – Alvi, which is not far from here
9. If you want to do a BBQ, visit the Kurrajong butcher. The meat is lovely and the their deli is pretty good too.
10. For fresh fruit and veggies, go to Richmond fruit market and ask for Bek in the deli. She’ll definitely look after you if you want to do cheese platters.
Things to do / see :
1. Visit Kurrajong village
2. Leura is a lovely town with great cafes
3. Slack stairs walk at Wentworth falls https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWlky_wQ2D0
4. The Grand Canyon walking track https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/grand-canyon-
5. Jenolan caves
6. Hike Mt Wilson
7. Three sisters at blue mountain
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, With Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$70
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Firewood at extra cost
- We provide enough firewood for 1 night. If you need more, there will be an additional charge of $10 or can bring your own firewood.
- Activities and potential wildlife
- There is an outdoor fire pit but do note that we do not provide equipment to cook over the fire. A BBQ grill is available for our tiny house guests. You can read up more on our neighbourbood here: https://www.theweekender.travel/travel-guide/top-shops-and-cafes-the-hawkesbury-nsw/399 Alternatively, here are some suggestions from us : 1. Jubilee vineyard at Ebeneeza 2.Hillybilly Cider @Bilpin 3. Bilpin Cider @ Bilpin 4. Mount Tomah Botanical Gardens 5. The Hive @Berrambing 6. Kurrajong is a little village. Other than no. 1 you can do all of the others on the way to Leura and the 3 sisters. Leura is a really beautiful town with some great cafes. It might be a long day though. You could also do the slack stairs walk at Wentworth Falls. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWlky_wQ2D0 Fed is a good cafe in Wentworth falls The Grand Canyon https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/grand-canyon- If you go up through Penrith, you could stop at Lewers Gallery for coffee or glen brook has some great cafes. It’s a really nice little village. If you are near Windsor, I would suggest visiting the George Street Loft. For dinner, something special would be Lochiel house in kurrajong heights. If you’d like to eat something simple, I’d suggest the Buffalo Thai or Aldo’s pizza Penrith also has lots a good restaurants and dessert bars like Messina gelato, san churros. Penrith is that exciting though. There’s also the Greek restaurant - Alvi, which is not far from here. We went there when it first opened and it’s not too bad. If you want to do a bbq, our butcher at Kurrajong is great. It’s Kurrajong butcher. The meat is lovely and the their deli is pretty good too. For fresh fruit and veggies, go to Richmond fruit market and ask for Bek, in the deli. She’ll definitely look after you if you want to do cheese platters. She may not be there tomorrow but every other day she will be there. 2 more things to do : Jenolan caves and Mt Wilson (if you have the energy left to do the hikes!). Have fun exploring!
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Very close. The back of the tiny house is next to the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: