Tiny Balloon House Featured752 Longs Corner Rd, Canowindra NSW 2804
About this listing
We offer some of the best recreational activities in the region, known as ballooning. Hot air balloon rides can be the most relaxing of all aerial activities.
Interested? Find out more and book today at balloonjoyflights.com.au
Tiny Balloon House overlooks broad-acre wheat and canola fields for vacationers to enjoy nature's seasonal views and comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower. It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to bring your soap, shampoo, or toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable products to ensure that greywater runoffs flow easily and do not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests have access to the tiny house and the surrounding areas, including the swimming pool and campfire area.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Fresh eggs are available for breakfast
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Please don't enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
– Balloon flights are also available for an additional fee and must be pre-booked through our website
Tiny Balloon House is a private retreat in Canowindra's small town that includes some of the region's best attractions.
Our local recommendation:
– Lawrence's IGA is a grocery store that provides all of your basic needs.
– Delice Coffee is a cafe that serves good coffee, delicious meals, and service after coming from a long trip.
– Nangar National Park is the ideal spot for scenic views, bushwalking, birdwatching, camping, and picnics.
– Golf Club Chinese Restaurant is a fabulous Chinese cuisine that serves your favorites such as won tons, dim sims, beef & black bean, honey soy chicken, and chow mien.
– Cowra Japanese Gardens is a popular tourist attraction base on Japanese landscapes. Its special features include a Bonsho Bell, a traditional Edo Cottage, an authentic open-air Tea House, and a Bonsai House.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is located 60 meters from shed and main house and 250 metres from the quiet tar sealed road.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: