Tiny Balloon House Featured752 Longs Corner Rd, Canowindra NSW 2804
About this listing
We welcome you to our property, which is the home base for our Hot air ballooning business "Balloon Joy Flights" www.balloonjoyflights.com.au where we also raise a few fat lambs and free range chickens (you may be lucky to get some eggs for breakfast), or pat a new born lamb. Talk to us about our passion for wine, hot air ballooning and 4WD outback adventuring. Take a flight or come and see the balloon launching.
Guests are welcome to use our pool and the kitchen / campfire area near the Tiny House.
In the orchard and overlooks broad acre wheat and canola fields.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by
conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a water less system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week.. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimizes odors.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and use of swimming pool.
Other things to note
Balloon Flights are an additional cost and should be pre booked through our website https://www.balloonjoyflights.com.au/sunrise-balloon-flights-canowindra/
– Strictly no smoking inside the tiny house. There is a designated smoking area adjacent to the pizza oven
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
Explore the World Famous Age of Fishes Museum, the historical museum and Canowindra's quirky shops in the "bendy" main street. The Cowra Japanese Gardens are a short 25 minute drive away. The Dish ( Radio Telescope) at Parks is approximately 1 hours drive.
Our local recommendation:
1. Golf Club Chinese Restaurant (Rodd Street Canowindra) – very traditional Chinese food using all fresh ingredients
2. The Old Vic Inn (Gaskill St Canowindra) – historic building, friendly hosts and a good menu
3. Delice Coffee and Cafe (18 Tilga St Canowindra) – coffee is roasted in house and breakfast served every day (closed Sunday)
4. Nangar National Park (Entrance off the Escort Way at Eugowra) – good four wheel driving and fabulous views. There are many bush walking tracks
5. Cowra Japanese Gardens (Binni Creek Rd Cowra) – traditional garden
6. Lawrences IGA (Gaskill St Canowindra) – for your grocery needs. They are friendly to visitors and carry your bags out to your car
7. Canowindra Balloon Challenge – book your accommodation and balloon flight early for the festival as things get booked out. We are the founders of the event and it is spectacular especially the Balloon Glow night held on 1 of the Saturday evenings during the week long festival.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 30
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is located 60 meters from shed and main house and 250 metres from the quiet tar sealed road.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: