BanyulaNorth Bruny TAS 7150, Australia
About this listing
Perfect for outdoor water activities and exciting adventures for children who are interested in meeting our native animals!
The property is secluded and quiet that offers guests a comfortable stay with a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. Aesthetically designed with southern inspired interiors and modern studio-style decors to make vacationers feel at home.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker,
cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge.
The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless ecofriendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week.. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable
ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guest will have access to the tiny house and it's surrounding areas, except "The Bungalow", shed and immediate areas are private. Please take note that guests are advised to stay on cleared areas & paths.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10pm-7am
– Do not leave rubbish outside overnight
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas.
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass is a fire hazard that must be avoided in order to prevent bushfires. Please dispose your cigarettes properly.
Bruny is an interesting island with numerous attractions therefore brochures & maps etc will be provided in the tiny house or from the land host.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The property is approximately 40m + elevation and secluded by 25, 000L watertank, trees & general light bush vegetation.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: