Cottesloe190 Hoggs Ln, Hagley TAS 7292
About this listing
Cottesloe is located on the outskirts of Meander Valley, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be some animal and farmyard noise during your stay with us.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence and animal paddocks.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Outdoor firepit is available for guests to use
– Firewood bucket is provided for free, but additional firewood comes at an extra cost of $20 per wheelbarrow
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house.
– Keep in mind that outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Guests are advised to dispose of their garbage properly as recyclable bins are available
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Cottesloe sits in a small town in Hagley, Meander Valley in the Launceston region of Tasmania. Where you can be at home with nature surrounded by stunning scenic views, art & museums, and outdoor activities for you to explore.
Our local recommendations:
– Hazelbrae Hazelnuts produces some of the tastiest hazelnuts in Tasmania.
– Western Tiers Distillery is a state-of-the-art distillery that produces premium spirits in the region.
– Raspberry Farm Café is a popular cafe with a stunning lake deck view that serves seasonal dishes with raspberry as their main ingredient.
– Stelo at Pierre’s features local produce through an Italian lens in her superb venue in Launceston. The restaurant features wagyu beef, seafood, and fresh veggies from our local farms.
– Crop Maze is a family farm located in the scenic countryside of Hagley.
– Hot Air Balloon is an exciting air sports activity in Tasmania where you can enjoy breathtaking views.
– 41 South Tasmania is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can get free samples and stop by a small café to eat brunch or light lunch meals.
– Tasmanian Craft Fair is held annually to highlight the work of creative artists and craftsmen.
– Ashgrove Cheese produces a range of quality dairies like cheese, milk, butter, and cream using farm-fresh milk.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$179
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Firewood at extra cost
- Initial firewood bucket is provided for free. Then additional firewood can be purchased for $20 per wheelbarrow.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is 100 meters away from the main house and approximately 350 meters from the front gate.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: