Eagle Peak Tiny AbodeLake George NSW 2581, Australia
About this listing
Mystic Ridge Estate offers ‘Eagle Peak Tiny Abode’. Be amazed by the breathtaking panoramic view of the lake beds as the property is situated on the west ridge overlooking Lake George. The lake bed is visible during the dry season and the lake will slowly reappear during the wet season.
Check out @mysticridgeestatevenue on Instagram and Facebook
This gorgeous tiny house is located on top of the ridge overlooking Lake George facing towards the spectacular views. Ideally suited as a couples retreat, it is set within a private small space on a rural property only 35 minutes from Canberra. You can gaze at the stars while lying in bed at night and watch the sun rise in the morning.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with a full quality bathroom with a small kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a double sized bed facing directly towards the beautiful view. It can sleep 2 adults comfortably and most suitable as a couples retreat.
The kitchenette provides a kettle with tea and coffee, cutlery, plates, bowls, toaster, mini fridge and microwave with suitable microwave safe containers to cook and heat up your light meals.
The bathroom has a walk in shower, quality fittings, basin, tiled to the roof with a flush toilet (connected to septic tank).
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and antiseptic hand wash are provided.
If you’re using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
The guests must strictly stay within their own private area around the tiny house which is marked by fences/sleepers. They must not walk down the hill or around the property.
The main residence and another tiny house is nearby, so the owner and other guests will also be on the property. All areas have been designed to feel spacious and have full access to the view yet provide complete privacy for all guests. So for your own privacy and that of others, please strictly stay within the boundaries.
Please also do not drive further up Ridge road as this is private property and is restricted to residents only.
Guests have their own parking spot right in front of the tiny house gate.
Other things to note
– The Federal Highway is at the bottom of the ridge and can be heard from the top of the ridge. The surrounding areas are private property and are restricted access.
– The tiny house is located on private property where the owner resides and has several pets such as horses, dogs, cat and poultry. Most of the pets have minimal access to the tiny house site.
– There are two friendly small dogs housed in the backyard near the tiny house who may come for a visit occasionally. There is also a cat, geese and guinea fowl that may wander close by who will not cause a problem but may make some noise.
– Good mobile reception for Telstra but others also seem to work well.
– No drones allowed please.
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. This accommodation is approximately 50 metres away from the other tiny house.
There are plenty of places to go to nearby for the wine lovers and foodies.
– Lake George Winery is within 14 km
– Lerida Estate Winery is within 12 km
– Gundaroo town with restaurants/pub is within 24 km
– Bungendore town with restaurants/pub, bakeries, shops and markets is within 25 km
Our local recommendation:
Bungendore town, Gibraltar Street, Bungedore – It is the closest town with a variety of attractions outside Canberra with various cafes, restaurants, bakery and supermarket
Gundaroo town, Cork Street, Gundaroo – It is a nice town with a pub, restaurants and a supermarket
Lerida Estate Winery, 87 The Vineyards Rd, Collector NSW 2581 – Great place to visit for food
The Scented Rose Garden and Teahouse, 1725 Bungendore Rd, Bywong, NSW – A stop off to eat and drink
Bushranger Hotel, 24 Church St, Collector NSW 2581 – For a meal
Goulburn (from Sydney), Yass (from Victoria) Bungendore (from the Coast) and Canberra (from the snowy mountains) – The easiest places to drop by on your way to buy essentials and groceries.
Weereewa Lookout, Federal Highway, Lake George, NSW – To see more views of Lake George
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$240
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$240
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$240
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Long term stays allowed
- Smoke detector
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- This accommodation is approximately 50 metres away from the other tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: