Farm Stay at Jervis BayFalls Creek NSW 2540, Australia
About this listing
The best wildlife experiences in Australia, and the ideal spot for a family beach vacation!
IMPORTANT NOTE : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. Some areas are shared
The Farm Stay sits in the quiet neighbourhoods of Falls Creek surrounded by lush green pastures, gum trees, open fields, and relaxing outdoor plays. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to bring your soap, shampoo, or toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable products to ensure that greywater runoffs flow easily and do not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Breakfast is available at an extra cost.
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas.
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
Farm Stay is a comfortable accommodation that sits near Jervis Bay, surrounded by beautiful beaches, green patches, breweries in town, and an olive farm up the road.
Our local recommendation:
– Jervis Bay Brewing Co is a great atmosphere to drink, chat, and casually eat with friends.
– Huskisson Stone Grill is a popular place that offers savory full course meals, excellent service, and dining
– Huskisson Hotel is a luxurious resort that offers delicious meals, good ambiance, and live music.
– HomeCo Vincentia is a shopping center with a variety of stores, cafes, and restaurants
– Hyams Beaches is the perfect destination for outdoor water plays
– Governor Head Lookout is the best place to take pictures around the island
– Dolphin and Whale Watch Cruise is also available simply book beforehand to get a closer look at marine life
– Hukkison Markets is a local market that holds a free event in 4th of October that produces handmade products in Australia
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Firewood at extra cost
- Initial firewood is for free (normally lasts for 2 nights). Subsequent firewood would be $25.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The property is a 6-acre farm, and 8 m distance from the main tourist hub Jervis Bay, while the property is over 80 acres of protected bushland.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: