Farm Stay at Jervis BayFalls Creek NSW 2540, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that there is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out so expect some company during your stay.
Farm Stay at Jervis Bay sits in the quiet neighborhoods of Falls Creek surrounded by lush green pastures, gum trees, open fields, and relaxing outdoor plays. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Emu feeding is available and comes at an extra cost
– Breakfast and wines are available and comes at an extra cost
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
Farm Stay is a comfortable accommodation that sits near Jervis Bay, surrounded by beautiful beaches, green patches, breweries in town, and an olive farm up the road. So, make an endless list of things to do.
Our local recommendations:
– Jervis Bay Brewing Co is a great atmosphere to drink, chat, and casually eat with friends.
– Huskisson Stone Grill is a popular place that offers savory full course meals, excellent service, and dining
– Huskisson Hotel is a luxurious resort that offers delicious meals, good ambiance, and live music.
– HomeCo Vincentia is a shopping center with a variety of stores, cafes, and restaurants
– Hyams Beaches is the perfect destination for outdoor water plays
– Governor Head Lookout is the best place to take pictures around the island
– Dolphin and Whale Watch Cruise is also available simply book beforehand to get a closer look at marine life
– Hukkison Markets is a local market that holds a free event in 4th of October that produces handmade products in Australia
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood would be $29 for one night and additional $15 for the succeeding nights. This includes firewood supply and complete setup of your campfire. An easy to light fire starter and one bag of marshmallows are also included.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The property is a 6-acre farm, and 8 metres distance from the main tourist hub Jervis Bay, while the property is over 80 acres of protected bushland. The tiny houses are approximately 50 metres away from each other.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: