Five HillsTerip Terip VIC 3719, Australia
About this listing
There's also a spring water creek nearby which flows all year round.
Property ideal for budding photographers and painters with natural views.
Open area with direct view of Mt. Buller and a vast array of wildlife at your doorstep.
Experience living off the grid and truly disconnect here. Our tiny house is eco-friendly and solar powered. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a small indoor pot bellied stove / fireplace. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a couch on the ground floor. It sleeps 2 persons comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A 2 hob gas cooktop, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware and even a portable electric cooler fridge.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a water less system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours. If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Do note that because the tiny house is solar powered, during winters or on days with low light conditions, limited power is generated. It will be best to conserve power as much as possible to avoid running out of power at night. You can bring portable power banks to charge your hand phone etc.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence. When entering or leaving the property, check that you have shut the gates.
Other things to note
– Transport to and from town at extra cost $25
– Firewood at $20 20kgs.
– Other services : Overnight paddock at $20
– Gas BBQ available
– Pets allowed but must stay in the area around the tiny house. Please ensure that they can be kept in control. Pets are not allowed on bed or sofa for the hygiene of other guests
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– We have a dog in the property. He is harmless but we can also contain him whilst you enjoy your stay
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
Quiet property with no visible neighbours. Peaceful and tranquil. Conveniently located with just 25 mins drive to the nearest town, Alexandra.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- You can bring your own firewood or buy from us at $20 per 20kgs
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is approx half way down our driveway and approx 450 meters from main residence.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: