Golden Hill Farmstay5771 Lowmead Rd, Rosedale QLD 4674
About this listing
Golden Hill Farmstay is the perfect farm stay for vacationers with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the land host's private residence.
Guests are welcome to explore our farm and engage with our farm animals, and we are also happy to arrange animal feeding times.
Other things to note
– No wifi
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7am
– Mobile reception is good
– Unregistered guests or visitors are not allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Breakfast and dinner is available per guest prior guest
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without your land host's permission.
– Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Golden Hill Farmstay sits in a rural town split between Gladstone and the Bundaberg Region of central Queensland, Australia. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, and natural attractions.
Our local recommendations:
– Round Hill Road Pizza Bar offers fresh ingredients, great pizza, and a wide selection of delicious menu options.
– Captain Cook Fish and Chips is a highly recommended food pub that serves the best fish and chips in the region.
– Getaway Garden Cafe is a great place to grab a bite or stop for breakfast or brunch, with great coffee and hearty meals to go with it.
– Seventeen-Seventy is a small seaside town noted for its stunning beaches and good fishing.
– Agnes Waters is a coastal town surrounded by secluded beaches, tranquil inlets, and abundant forests.
– Baffle Creek is situated south of Agnes Waters with vast pristine waterways, marshes, beaches, and coral reefs.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Washer in common space
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is 1 km from the road and 150 m from the main house (but will be positioned facing in the opposite direction from our house and looking out at the dam and pastures).
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: