Grampians DoorstepBellellen VIC 3381, Australia
About this listing
Your tiny home is located at the front of our property with direct access from the road with 2wd vehicles on a gravel driveway, nestled between the views of Mt William which is the highest peak of the Grampian’s National Park and stands at 1,168 metres (3832 Ft) above sea level and the Black Range State Park with its peak Mount Byron standing at a magnificent 520 metres (1706 Ft) offering a spectacular sunrise right from your Tiny home’s doorstep.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, hot showers, a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed, perfect for 2 persons!
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biological aerobic decomposition process, which should be odourless. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. A fan helps to provide aeration and aids in the aerobic decomposition process.
The whole 17 acres except shed yard, sheep paddock and orchard on the west
Check out the Information booklet in your tiny house for more details.
Other things to note
– Outdoor fire pit available for use and firewood is provided
Activities (at extra cost) :
1. Horse Riding – $30 per person per hour
2. Horse Connection (Non-riding experience) – $15 per person per hour
3. Taekwondo Martial Arts (Swords Class) – $30 per person per hour
4. Guided Mountain Bike Tour – $40 per person (Bunjil cave/ other tours by request). Bike hire at $10 per hour
5. Pre order breakfast hamper at least 24 hours in advance – $10 per person
6. Transport from Stawell train station – $10 one way
7. Transport from Ararat train station – $20 one way
Being the only tiny house host within the Northern Grampians make us unique, with State and National parks close by with great bushwalking, sightseeing, winery tasting, Halls Gap Zoo, mountain bike trails, fishing, kayaking and native flora and fauna right at your front door step as well as access to some of the best waterfalls in Australia,(check out MacKenzie Falls) your stay with us will be unique, tranquil and refreshing!
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$134
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$107
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Bicycles available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Activities (at extra cost): 1. Horse Riding - $30 per person/ hour. 2. Horse Connection (Non-riding experience) - $15 per person/ hour. 3. Taekwondo Martial Arts (Swords Class) - $30 per person/ hour. 4. Guided Mountain Bike Tour - $40 per person (Bunjil cave/ other tours by request). Bike hire at $10 per hour.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is 100m from the main house and has private access.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: