Hill View at Euroa GlampingBalmattum VIC 3666, Australia
About this listing
The property also highlights Balmattum's popular glamping site, "Euroa Glamping," where you can enjoy a glamorous experience reconnecting with nature, surrounding yourself with peace and quiet, and breathing clean, fresh air.
While having your wilderness experience, we combine the beauty of nature with the comforts of luxury found in hotels at Euroa Glamping.
It's the perfect escape from urban life!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Other accomodations are available in the property for rental, you may see other guests as some areas are shared.
Enjoy your 50-acre tiny house with multiple paddocks, three dams, a lavender farm, sheep, alpaca, and a variety of other animals to keep you company. Aesthetically designed with picturesque modern rustic elegance where vacationers can enjoy the unique charms of Balmattum surrounded by lush green pastures, open fields, and outdoor activities you can enjoy.
The tiny house's amenities include a split system air con, a kitchenette where you can cook light meals, a portable electric cooker, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge.
For our bathroom facilities, we follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guest will have access to the tiny house and it's surrounding areas including the farm, other parts of the property may need land host's permission.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10pm-7am
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas.
– Breakfast service is available at an additional charge.
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without your land host's permission.
– Firewood costs $25 per bag
– Pets are allowed and has $33 cleaning for each pet per stay
– No unregistered guests or visitors allowed. The maximum property capacity sleeps only 2.
-Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
– Report any damages and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner.
– Pets must be kept on close watch when outside of the unit at all times as there is no dog run / safe enclosure at present.
– Pets are not allowed on bed and sofa, and always keep in mind to clean pet's feaces.
Nearby attractions and restaurants include:
– Euroa Glamping site located in Strathbogie Shire where you can relax under the starry night skies.
– Seven Creeks Park surrounded by lush green shady trees, walking paths to explore, and an enclosed playground for children to play.
– Temple Kitchen & Co, famous for the best wood fired pizza and Northern Republic for a full-course meal, which are both just 6 to 7 km on car.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood costs $25 per bag
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The property is about 5 mins from nearest town Euroa and is surrounded by lush green trees and a large open field, giving the impression of being isolated.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: