Maggies Farm StayHowes Valley NSW 2330, Australia
About this listing
Maggies Farm Stay is situated in rural New South Wales, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except for the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– No wifi
– No mobile reception
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Firewood is available for an extra cost of $20 per bag
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Please take note to inform your land host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Please inform your land host of your estimated time of arrival before traveling
– Don't forget to close the windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house or property
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Please keep an eye on your children as there are unfenced dams on the site
– Please don’t wear open-toed shoes during snake season or when walking outdoors
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
– For garbage disposal, drive 5 minutes out the gate along Putty Rd and dispose of your trash in the roadside bins. Or, you can leave your trash outside the tiny house and pay $25 to your land host as a disposal fee.
Maggies Farm Stay sits in a small rural town in Howes Valley, NSW. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, wineries, and natural attractions.
Our local recommendations:
– Wollombi Markets is a store where you can get all your basic needs for the day.
– Hunter Valley Wineries is one of Australia's oldest wine regions, with over 150 cellar doors.
– Grey Gum International Cafe offers a variety of light snacks, beers, and wines from the Hunter Valley.
– Chapman Valley Horse Riding is a popular sport for people of all ability levels whether you are a pro or not.
– Yengo National Park is a protected area situated in Lower Hunter Region with stunning vistas, bushwalking, mountain biking, and 4WD trails.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$179
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Bring your own firewood or buy firewood at $20 per bag from us
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We also have a BBQ pit for our guests to use. Lots of wildlife and farm animals on the property. We have alpacas, sheep, cows, ducks and chickens. For wildlife, you'll be lucky to spot some kangaroos, wallabies and wombat on the property. For activities, you can swim in the lagoons and bush walk into the Yengo National Park nearby. Also, there's a fishing spot in Bulga about 30 minutes away. Pets allowed but must be kept on lead at all times as there are farm animals on the property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our tiny house is secluded and private. Your hosts live on the property and their main house is about 2 acres away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating