Howes Valley Tiny HousePutty Rd, Howes Valley NSW 2330, Australia
About this listing
Relax and unwind in our tiny house with the company of farm animals overlooking beautiful mountain view all while being secluded in nature. Swim in the lagoons.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sq ft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Cooking your meals in the house is easy and convenient as our kitchenette includes cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes and silverware, a portable cooker and a mini fridge. Everything you need!
Our internal bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biologically sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. An aeration fan helps to remove odours.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for our private residence.
Other things to note
– No wifi and no mobile reception on the property. Come prepared to truly disconnect!
– Do inform your host of your estimated time of arrival before travelling
– Pets are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times as there are farm animals on the property
– Bush walk into the Tengo National Park
– Visit the Hunter Valley vineyards
– Chapman Valley Horse Riding (24 km, 16 mins)
– Nearest cafe is The Grey Gum International Cafe (7.4 km, 10 mins)
– Nearest supermarket is in Kurrajong – 80 km, 1 hour
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Lots of wildlife and farm animals on the property. We have alpacas, sheep, cows, ducks and chickens. For wildlife, you'll be lucky to spot some kangaroos, wallabies and wombat on the property. For activities, you can swim in the lagoons and bush walk into the Yengo National Park nearby.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our tiny house is secluded and private. Your hosts live on the property and their main house is about 2 acres away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Sort By: