Maggie’s FarmstayHowes Valley NSW 2330, Australia
About this listing
Relax and unwind in our tiny house with the company of farm animals overlooking beautiful mountain view all while being secluded in nature. Swim in the lagoons.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sq ft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Cooking your meals in the house is easy and convenient as our kitchenette includes cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes and silverware, a portable cooker and a mini fridge. Everything you need!
Our internal bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biologically sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. An aeration fan helps to remove odours.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for our private residence.
Other things to note
– No wifi and no mobile reception on the property. Come prepared to truly disconnect!
– Do inform your host of your estimated time of arrival before travelling
– Dogs allowed on property but must be kept on leads at all times. Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– Outdoor fire pit is available. There are two available chairs outside for guests. Bring your own firewood or buy from us at $20 per bag. Not available if there is a fire ban.
– There are unfenced dams on the property. Please keep an eye on your children at all times.
– Don't wear open toed shoes during snake season when walking outdoors
– Bush walk into the Yengo National Park
– Visit the Hunter Valley vineyards
– Chapman Valley Horse Riding (24 km, 16 mins)
– Nearest cafe is The Grey Gum International Cafe (7.4 km, 10 mins)
– Nearest supermarket is in Kurrajong – 80 km, 1 hour
– Nearby fishing spot is in Bulga – about 30 mins away
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Bring your own firewood or buy firewood at $20 per bag from us
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We also have a BBQ pit for our guests to use. Lots of wildlife and farm animals on the property. We have alpacas, sheep, cows, ducks and chickens. For wildlife, you'll be lucky to spot some kangaroos, wallabies and wombat on the property. For activities, you can swim in the lagoons and bush walk into the Yengo National Park nearby. Also, there's a fishing spot in Bulga about 30 minutes away. Pets allowed but must be kept on lead at all times as there are farm animals on the property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our tiny house is secluded and private. Your hosts live on the property and their main house is about 2 acres away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating