Kooranung CabinEmpire Bay NSW 2257, Australia
About this listing
Kooranung Cabin is located on the Central Coast of New South Wales, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, including the dam.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Please do not enter animal paddocks without the land host's permission
– Don't forget to close windows, and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers
– If you wish to roam around and explore the place, a guest information folder is accessible to guests looking for local activities and eateries
– Internet is available per the guest's request. Please contact your land host 24 hrs in advance to make arrangements
– Breakfast and stocking the fridge with our farm produce are available per the guest's request. Pre-ordered and pay directly to land host
– Sourdough and Kombucha Workshops, Yoga, and Bee-keeping experience are also available for guests to book. Pre-ordered and pay directly to land host
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Kooranung Cabin sits in the tranquil neighborhoods of Empire Bay. Where you can explore stunning beaches and outdoor activities.
Our local recommendations:
– Empire Bay is a suburb set in New South Wales where you can explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and more.
– Empire Bay Tavern is a popular award-winning bistro that has something for everyone from a fine selection of icy cold beers and wines.
– Bouddi National Park is a coastal national park that's perfect for camping, swimming, bushwalking, and more.
– Marie Byles Lookout, also known as Killcare Heights is a popular lookout where you can enjoy stunning views of Sydney CBD.
– Central Coast Marine Discovery Centre is an educational marine centre that offers a range of interactive activities for students.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- Activities and potential wildlife
- The property is bordered by the Bouddi National Park so there are lots of wildlife to be spotted, including wallabies, deer and goat. Animals we have on our property are : a flock of friendly chickens, two rabbits, and two horses.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is about 30m from the main house, shielded by rows of trees. Another row of trees shields the tiny house from the road. Guests do not need to pass the main house to access the tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: