KooranungEmpire Bay NSW 2257, Australia
About this listing
Enjoy all that the local area has to offer – excellent bushwalks, beautiful beaches, acclaimed restaurants, quaint village cafes and more…
The tiny house is situated on a 4-acre property that features a tranquil lily-filled dam nestled in 1 acre of bushland. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
In your bathroom you will find a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). Australia's recent bushfires and drought remind us of the importance of protecting the planet. We help by conserving water using a waterless eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses an ecologically-sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is simple to use and an aeration fan removes odours.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, as well as the walk to, and around, the dam. If you would like to meet our chickens, you can visit the coop. The areas where we keep our horses are not for access, but you will have a lovely view of the horses over the fence!
Other things to note
– Your hosts can stock the tinyhouse fridge with some of their farm produce, or prepare you their delicious breakfast basket (This will be at extra cost. Info on this will be sent to you after booking is confirmed. Pre-order directly with your host).
– Your hosts offer sourdough and kombucha making workshops, and yoga (This will be at extra cost. Info on this will be sent to you after booking is confirmed. Pre-book directly with your host).
– No wifi but ethernet is available on request. Please inform your host if you wish to use the ethernet
– The many beautiful walks of Bouddi National Park right at your doorstep!
– Glorious beaches like Maitland Bay Beach just a stone’s throw away.
– Family-friendly bike paths along the waterfront in Ettalong and Woy Woy, and fun off-road trails at Kincumber Mountain and Killcare Heights
– Enjoy playing tennis in an amazing location in either Wagstaffe or Pearl Beach
– Woy Woy fishmarket has great seafood and chips, and pelican feeding every day!
– We love the Australian Reptile Park at Somersby
– Don't feel like cooking? The popular Empire Bay Tavern is an easy 10 min walk away
– If you plan to stroll around the property, or to enjoy any of the nearby bushwalks, remember to pack the right footwear!
The property is situated in area comprising small acreages surrounded by bushland. A short walk from the property takes you to
– Trailheads for some of Bouddi’s famous bushwalks and Aboriginal sites
– The lovely Impact Plants Nursery and Café
– Ward’s Hill rockclimbing area
– The popular Empire Bay Tavern
Only a very short drive away (5-10 minutes) are:
– Some of the Central Coast’s amazing beaches, including Maitland Bay, Kilcare, Tallow Beach, and
– The Bouddi National Park bushwalking and mountain biking network
– Marie Byles Lookout (whalewatching)
– The acclaimed Bell’s restaurant and spa
– Quaint villages with cafés, restaurants and playgrounds, such as Empire Bay, Hardy’s Bay, and Ettalong
– Cinema Paradiso (Ettalong)
– Pelican feeding in Woy Woy (3pm daily)
Just a little further afield (15-30 minutes by car) you will find
– More beautiful beaches including McMasters, Avoca, and Terrigal.
– Australian Reptile Park
– The Central Coast Marine Discovery Centre
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- Activities and potential wildlife
- The property is bordered by the Bouddi National Park so there are lots of wildlife to be spotted, including wallabies, deer and goat. Animals we have on our property are : a flock of friendly chickens, two rabbits, and two horses.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is about 30m from the main house, shielded by rows of trees. Another row of trees shields the tiny house from the road. Guests do not need to pass the main house to access the tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: