La Lune RetreatJumbunna VIC 3951, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that the property is a working farm with a pony, a flock of assorted chickens, and two friendly sheep.
La Lune Retreat is located in South Gippsland, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a cassette toilet with a removable waste-holding tank, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers) for you to use. It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your farm stay getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the front and side of the main house.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am.
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed.
– Fresh eggs can be collected daily and at prior request.
– Please be advised that we have farm animals (and noise) on our property.
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission.
– Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house.
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers).
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season.
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay.
La Lune Retreat sits in the small town of Jumbunna, South Gippsland. This is close to Korumburra where you can explore restaurants, parks, scenic drives, and more. Korumburra is only a 6-minute drive from the property, and back in the day, it was an important black coal mining center in the late 1800s.
Due to the fertile soils and lush green pasture, it is now also a home to dairy and cattle farms.
Our local recommendations:
– Korumburra Botanic Park is perfect for scenic walks, family picnics, kite flying, and other activities.
– Arawata Scenic Drive is a popular tourist attraction along the winding road that offers breathtaking views.
– Inverloch is a seaside town with some of the most stunning beaches in Victoria, including Shack Bay, Twin Reefs, and more.
– Coal Creek Community Park and Museum is a historical mining attraction that depicts the history of Korumburra from 1870 to 1920.
– Great Southern Rail Trail is a 68-kilometer rail trail from Leongatha to Welshpool in South Gippsland close to Melbourne and Victoria's attractions.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is approximately 50 meters away from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: