Little Baxter Lake George WineryLake George NSW 2581, Australia
About this listing
During grape picking season, guests are welcome to join.
IMPORTANT NOTE : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out about 8 meters away, so expect some company from other guests. Some areas are shared.
Tiny house is set high above the winery overlooking the Shiraz and views to die for across to Lake George.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and the 300 acres property to explore.
Other things to note
– We are a working farm. You may also hear some noises from neighboring farms during harvest time
– We are a sustainable winery and ask that you follow our rules to keep the place clean
– We are pet friendly and encourage you to pat our horses and sheep. Pets can roam freely when the winery is shut. Open hours are 10am to 5pm
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– We are a working winery and we are located in a rural area, please be mindful of native creatures that may be about and sometimes we need to be working at different times
– You may smoke around the fire pit but please dispose your cigarette butts
– Breakfast option is available at $40 which Includes cereal, seasonal fruit, yogurt, and Juice. Please pre-order at least 24 hours in advance
– Good mobile reception in the tiny house
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– Guests with infants would have to bring their own portable travel cot
– If travelling with young children, guests are advised to keep an eye on them at all times as the stairs to the loft is steep
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. Some areas are shared
We are located next to Lerida Estate and open 7 days a week. We are also 10 km away from the cute town of Collector. They have a cafe, hotel and cellar door. Just up the road there is a great cafe at the Olive Grove.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is 8 meters away from the other tiny house and 50 meters away from the main house. There is another cabin located on the same property.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: