Little EnniskillenGrose Vale NSW 2753, Australia
About this listing
While you are in the area, you may explore Hawkesbury to go to some historical places or drive further ahead in the Blue Mountains. Main shops are only a 10-minute drive away in North Richmond such as Aldi, Coles, etc.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings. You can walk around the orchard and dam area.
Other things to note
– You may order breakfast and lunch from the orchard shed café at an extra cost. This is available at the on site café on Saturdays and Sundays only. You can SMS your order to the host or pop into the shed and eat and drink in house or grab for take away
– We also offer local Hawkesbury retail items in the shed café such as orchard jams, honey, mustards, pickles, coffee beans, candles and arts & crafts
– Smoking is allowed outside area near the tiny home
– Wifi is available for guests to use. You may find the code inside the tiny house upon arrival
We are located in the city of Hawkesbury. Many historic properties are located in Grose Vale including "Lemon Forest" originally owned by the Lamrock family as well as a number of homes owned by the Dunston and Ezzy families.
Our local recommendations:
1. Visit Kurrajong Village – They have many cafes, delis, and art & craft shops.
1. Wild Cat Conservation – Great place to see wild cats like tigers and lions
2. Australiana Pioneer Village – Step back in time as this is a living history museum with blacksmith shop, antique maichinery display and tours by costumed guides
3. Nepean Belle Paddle Steamer Boat – For great old boat tours with lunch
4. Mount Tomah Blue Mountains Botanical Gardens – Amazing garden
1. North Richmond
2. Richmond Good Food Market – Every Saturday from 8am to 11am
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is at $20 per bag. Please inform guest beforehand
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The distance of the tiny house from the main house and car park is approximate 60 metres.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: