Little Magic on Magic MountainCoolangatta NSW 2535, Australia
About this listing
The tiny house is located in an open paddock below the main shed with views of the surrounding countryside and the Shoalhaven River where every evening you are able to witness the setting of the sun.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a water less eco friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a water less system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimizes odors.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings except for the main house and shed.
Other things to note
– We have 2 maremma dogs Dexter and Maddie (like the ones in the movie "Oddball") and they guard the chickens
– Upon request, a breakfast hamper and/or take home veggie basket is available for purchase
– Shoalhaven River speed boat tours, Moke Wine Tasting Tours, Bush Walking tours, Facials Treatment, Spiritual Circles and workshops all at an extra fee
– This is a farm so please wear sensible shoes and be kind to the wildlife
– The unsealed road is not suitable for low profile vehicles. We can transfer people if necessary
– Children have to be supervised at all times. There can be no free ranging of children as there is wildlife and other hazards on the farm
– Depending on the seasons, personal insect repellant is highly recommended
– There is a 75 metre walk to the Tiny House through the paddock so “Carry On” luggage is advisable
You are in the golden triangle of the Shoalhaven surrounded by rural properties, with the Shoalhaven River to the south, the Pacific Ocean to the east and the township of Berry to the west.
This area is the food and wine center of the Shoalhaven, with plenty of bush walks, swimming beaches and waterholes, golfing and other recreational sports.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- You can collect your own or purchase from a Service Station
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Property is 2 km off the main road and just over 50 metres from the shed.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: