Minima DomumKangaroo Valley NSW 2577, Australia
About this listing
Pre-book a massage with your host and enjoy a relaxing session at the Healing Hut. The Healing Hut is a separate building on the property that offers services with various modalities like massage / kahuna body work, hypnotherapy, aromatherapy, chakra clearing, etc. Advance booking is required to avoid disappointment. Find out more from the website : www.essencewithin.com.au
Heal your soul with a chakradancing session! Chakradancing is a healing dance that uses specific music and spontaneous dance to balance the chakras. It is a powerful practice for releasing repressed emotions and to free the spirit, mind and body. The dancing session will be held at the Stone Healing Circle, a lovely circle of sandstones with a fire pit in the middle.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sq ft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biologically sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. An aeration fan helps to remove odours.
Please note that while the tiny house is on a separate and private location on the property, there are other accommodations rented out to other guests. Kindly respect the other guests' privacy and be considerate of noise at all times.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, which includes the surrounding bushland creeks. There are other accommodations rented out on the property and other guests staying on the property. Therefore, we would like to request that guests do not wander too close to the other accommodations and be mindful of the other guests' and the host families' privacy. As this is a peaceful property with focus on self healing, please keep noise levels down to be considerate to the other guests and your hosts who may be in a chakra healing session.
The tiny house is in a secluded spot so it is unlikely that you will see any of the other guests. However, the creek, Healing Hut, Stone Healing Circle and bush walking tracks are spaces which are shared with other guests and your hosts, therefore you may encounter other people during your exploration or walks on the property.
Other things to note
– Wifi is not available
– Mobile reception may be bad within the tiny house itself but works well around the property. It works okay in the veranda and some parts outdoors. Great excuse to disconnect with technology and connect with nature
– Outdoor firepit is available for guests to use. BYO firewood or purchase from the service stations. Do purchase your firewood before arriving in the valley as the service stations here have very limited or low supplies of firewood. [Note: Not allowed during total fire ban periods]
– BBQ grill available
– Transport to and from Kangaroo Valley town at $20 per person. Pls pre-book with us in advance
– Massage available at an extra cost (Please contact host)
– No smoking in the tiny house
– Designated smoking spots are available with ashtrays. Please throw your unlit cigarette butts into the bin
– No pets allowed to protect our wildlife in the area
– We are situated in the native Australian bush and you may encounter all kinds of creatures large and small throughout your stay, if you are lucky enough. Spiders are a part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
Kangaroo Valley town is just 5 mins drive away. It is a beautiful township situated between mountains. It is extremely picturesque with the tranquil Kangaroo Valley river, which runs close to the town filled with activities such as kayaking, golf, wineries, bike hire, horse riding, and bushwalking.
Restaurants nearby :
1. Friendly Inn: Kangaroo Valley Hotel
2. General Cafe (730AM – 2PM) (Thurs – Sun)
3. The Mango Tree (Indian Reasturant) (5PM – 9:30PM)
4. Jing Jos (Thai Reasturant) (530PM to 9PM) (Wed – Sun)
5. Kangaroo Valley General Store (Groceries / Deli Foods) (7AM-5PM Daily}
6. Kangaroo Valley Service Station (where you can purchase groceries, firewood and refill your car petrol)
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$220
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$240
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$187
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$176
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Stereo system
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- BYO firewood or purchase at the service stations. Best to purchase your firewood before you arrive in Kangaroo Valley as there's very low supply of firewood here.
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Mobile reception may be bad within the tiny house itself but around the property, it works well. Abundant wildlife in and around the property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Minima Domum is secluded and private. It's 300 metres or more from the other accommodation and surrounded by bushland, not seeing or hearing other guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: