Naz Beach ShackNarrawallee NSW 2539, Australia
About this listing
If you want a quick getaway, sipping wine by the outdoor deck while watching the sunset and enjoying the natural beauty, this is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy nature's playground at your doorstep. Narrawallee has been a secret getaway that you have to experience for yourself. Its natural beauty and charm is so irresistible you'll never want to leave.
Important note : Tiny house is located in a backyard inside a residential area, very near to the beach and the kid’s playground. Please be aware that the property is not secluded or in the wilderness, but beachside so kindly expect that the area will be busy during weekends and peak seasons.
Tiny house is located in the backyard right next to Narrawallee reserve with easy & level access to the beach, park & headland in your own enclosed yard adjoining the café you couldn't be in a more convenient location.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings. However, guests can't park in residential, shop car parks, and the front area as this is being utilised for the shop and customers. The upstairs is a private rental and access is restricted.
Other things to note
– We can provide meals at an extra cost. We can provide a hamper for 2 at $50 or set menu
– Tiny house is located in a residential area so we ask for no noise after 10pm
– We also can provide surf, SUP & kayak lessons & tours
– Please note we prefer pets not to be on soft furnishings such as the bed or lounge. Please ensure they use the side access as any pets on the playground side could incur a fine if the ranger catches you
– Best telco to use is Telstra
– Please note that during peak season wifi can be slow/intermittent
– Firewood is at an extra cost of $10 per bag
There are so many beautiful places to see and explore in our neighbourhood. You may walk, paddle, fish kayak, bike or hike all the local trails and beaches. If you want to dine out, don't miss a coffee and breaky at Jane & Canes or say hi to Rock Stein at Bannisters or be surprised by the many wonderful and varied restaurants and eateries.
Our local recommendations:
1. Jane & Cane Cafe & General Store – Located between the inlet & beach of Narrawallee. It provides good, honest, affordable food for breakfast and lunch. Grab a coffee and baked goodies for your walk to check the surf conditions
2. Pilgrims Vegetarian Restaurant – A South Coast favourite known for its bliss burgers and smoothies; A visit won't disappoint
3. Lagom Bakery – Made fresh daily, a diverse selection of pastries and breads as well as quality local coffee
1. Pigeon House Mountain – Great walk, great views if great weather
2. Cupitts Winery – Showcasing local wine and food with expansive rural views
3. Milton Ulladulla District Mountain Bike Track – A variety of maintained tracks suitable for various experience
1. Mollymook Fresh – Close and convenient without heading into the hustle & bustle of town with easy parking available
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$70
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is at an extra cost of $10 per bag
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is located in a residential property at the end of the bitumen road right next to the beach and inlet with a café next door.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: