Odyssean Tiny House113 Quorrobolong Rd, Cessnock NSW 2325
About this listing
We are only a few minutes to Cessnock town and backing onto the State Forest. There are hours of walking trails available. The property itself homes over 22 horses as horse agistment. Rover Coaches can collect people from the property to take them to and from events, festivals and restaurants so guests can relax and enjoy their stay.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings.
Guests are asked to view the horses from afar. They can pet and play with our very own pet pony but all other horses are privately agisted with customers. Please do not enter the paddocks or stables.
Other things to note
– We can put hampers together for breakfast. Breakfast hamper is at $50. Please pre-order at least 24 hours prior to your arrival
– We also offer a cheese platter and a romantic pack (i.e. chocolates and wine). Please pre-order at least 24 hours in advance to give ample time for host to prepare
– There are riding trails out the back for both horse riding and motorcycling
– Guests can bring their own firewood or you may get from us at $30 per bag. Cash payment to be made directly to the host on site
– Guests can bring their own horse and ride in the sand arena on the property at $50 per night rate
– Great mobile reception for all providers as we are only 2 minutes away from town
Cessnock town is only 2 minutes away.
Recommended places you can visit:
– Pedens Hotel for a great pub meal
– You may head into the wineries and visit Hungerford Hill, Roche Estate, McGuigans winery
– Ben Eane for delicious pizza
– Oishi for a fantastic Japanese restaurant
– The Hunter Valley Gardens has a plenty of fun and cute cafes, restaurants and shops
– Cafe Enzo has delicious food with an Italian Flair and there are also wineries in that area to try
– Piggs Peake is an amazing winery a little further out
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Guests can bring their own and we charge $30 per bag
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our property is only 2 minutes to town and 500m to a main road. Tiny house is 500m from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating