On the RocksRock Valley NSW 2480, Australia
About this listing
Imagine waking up to warm south-country air and starting your day with a cup of coffee while admiring the sights outside your door. It's the perfect place to spend time with family along with a sandpit and tree fort for kids to play.
On The Rocks is located in rural New South Wales, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the property and the surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence. Gates must stay closed to keep cattle in and there are some electrical fences on property.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is poor
– We have two dogs on the property
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Camp iron fire bin and camp oven are available for cooking meals
– Guests are not allowed to enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Guests can also access our veggie/herb garden and pick fresh ingredients for preparing their meals
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Please advise that we have electric fences installed
– Please dispose of your trashes properly as we have recycling or composting bins for use
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
On The Rocks sits in the small town of Lismore, NSW. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, parks, and more.
Our local recommendations:
– Spinks Park Gardens is a great place to take long walks after your last meal at a diner.
– The Loft Restaurant is a delectable restaurant known for the best fine dining, service, and takeaways.
– Byron Bay Market is a regional market that opens every Sunday and sells local produce like vegetables and meat.
– Wood Fired Pizza is a highly recommended restaurant that serves a selection of delicious wood-fired pizza in Lismore.
– Heritage Park is a family-friendly green park with playgrounds surrounded by a nice shade of trees and a mini-train ride.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is $15 per bag.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is approximately 100 metres from a country road and 80 metres from main dwelling.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: