Orchard View at DrumourBeeac VIC 3251, Australia
About this listing
At only 1hr 40mins from Melbourne CBD, this idyllic setting provides every opportunity for rest and relaxation or if the mood takes you, a myriad of exciting adventures in the Otway Ranges and the Great Ocean Road.
Enjoy local award winning wine & cheeses on the large north facing deck with privacy screening. The deck has a fabulous lounging and dining space overlooking the rolling fields or sit by the firepit and watch the fabulous sunsets. All you need to provide that perfect romantic setting.
It’s the little things that we do for you that will make your stay extra special from the complimentary dressing gowns to the locally sourced handmade soaps.
For additional cost we can provide, farm-style meals made from locally sourced produce, shuttle services to famous restaurants like Brae & Yield in Birregurra or guided tours of the Great Ocean Roads many beautiful locations & Otway Ranges adventures and activities.
As your hosts we look forward to making your tiny house stay an enjoyable memorable experience.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in
the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week.. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for our private residence. Guests will also have complimentary access to the swimming pool and other shared amenities like salt lake and paddock.
Other things to note
– No smoking in the house
– Tours & shuttle services available on request at an additional cost
– Breakfast, lunch & dinner available at an additional cost. Pls pre-book with your host in advance.
– Complimentary concierge service to take any bookings required eg restaurants, hairdressers
– Complimentary use of pool area
– Good mobile reception for Telstra and Optus
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. The 2 tiny houses are about 300 metres apart
– Some areas are shared
– Tiny house is 50 metres away from the main house
– Brae Restaurant #1 restaurant in Australia wineries
– Otways-breveries, otways fly and bike trails
– Great Ocean Road
– World heritage bird watching area
– Red rock lookout
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$25
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Guests are welcome to use our BBQ grill, pool, salt lake and paddock.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is â€‹50 metres away from the main house and 300 metres away from 1st tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: