Paz FeaturedTallarook, VIC 3659
About this listing
Our tiny house is placed on one of the seven magnificent hills, home to a pair of beautiful eagles, only 1 hour drive from Melbourne. Relax and enjoy your stay with the most stunning vista overlooking undulating hills.
We also run several BnB rental for guests so please be considerate to others and keep your noise levels down after 10pm. You will potentially meet other guests while on the property.
Our tiny house is situated in a private paddock. There is another tiny house in the neighbouring paddock and our homestead is about 15m behind that other house. Perfect to book both houses, if you're 2 couples travelling together. https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/23068023
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. Cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware and even a mini fridge.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Please note that our farm is completely off grid. A generator is used to power up the air-conditioner and heating in this tiny house. Expect some generator noise. Please help us conserve resources and use only what you need. Please switch off all lights, electronic appliances and air con when you leave the house. We have limited power for the house, please do not plug in all electric appliances and use them all at once. E.g. You may have to switch off the air con in order to use the other appliances, otherwise it may trip the power.
Guests will have the opportunity to see how farm animals are raised. The farm has more over 1500 goats, pet chickens, turkeys, pigs, and sheep. In addition, the farm's rivers and dams hold yabbies and fish. At night it turns into a nocturnal wildlife park.
There's plenty to do at the farm for our guests looking for that "farm stay" visit, especially for our younger guests, such as our chickens and pet pigs and collecting freshly laid eggs in the morning. Collecting of eggs are at extra costs. This helps support our farm and keep us running.
During the winter months, our guests tend to enjoy joining us for cutting wood, burning off and then joining us for a camp fire and a beer at the end of the day.
Or if you want to come, relax and leave the stress of the city behind, then it's also the perfect place for you too, with 360 degree views, overlooking Seymour, Kilmore, Broadford and Puckapunyal.
We have two kilometres of Sunday Creek to enjoy – walk, fish or yabbie we have rods and yabbie nets available if needed. We have ten kilometres of roads on the property which showcase incredible views looking over the Tallarook State Forrest and Mount Piper.
Other things to note
– We can take you 4WD and organise a skeet shoot these come at additional charges [Please note that this activity is not available in summer].
– We have a PA system available for our guest to rent out at an additional charge.
– Guests can collect fresh eggs from the farm's chicken coup at $5 for 6 eggs.
– Roads entering the property are 2WD accessible. However, the road down to the creek is rocky and you'll need a 4WD to get there.
– Pick up and drop off at Tallarook town can be pre-arranged with your host. Enquire with us for more info.
– Firewood costs $20 for 10 pieces or bring your own firewood
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
Tallarook is a town in central Victoria, Australia. Seven Hills Tallarook is situated 5 minutes from the Hume Hwy in Tallarook. The property is over 600 acres, viewing the valleys of Broadford, Seymour, Pyalong, and Puckapunyal.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, Without Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Host greets you
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Lock on bedroom door
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- $20 for 10 pieces or you can bring your own firewood
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: