PiccolinoWolgan Valley NSW 2790, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Guests are advised to check out by 10 am. If you plan to check out later than our expected check-out time, please contact your land host to make the necessary arrangements.
Piccolino is located along Wolgan River in Lithgow Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, including the bushwalk and mountain bike trails in the area.
Other things to note
– No wifi
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good for Telstra
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors allowed
– Please help us keep the house clean by cleaning up after yourselves
– Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire ban
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Piccolino sits in a small valley in Lithgow of New South Wales Wilby's near Greater Blue Mountains, where you can explore restaurants, cafes, and exciting attractions with so many things you can do.
Our local recommendations:
– Crib Room Restaurant offers a wide range of appetizing and nutritious Australian cuisine.
– The Country Kitchen offers a wide selection of delicious meals, drinks, and good service in the region.
– The Blue Fox is a local neighborhood bar and restaurant that showcases the best of Central West has to offer. – Wolgan Stables is a horse boarding accommodation and restaurant that serves exceptional dishes exactly matched to your taste.
– Secret Creek Café and Restaurant is a must-visit for travelers that features contemporary Australian dishes made with local ingredients served in a farmhouse setting.
– Glow Worm Tunnel is a popular walking trail that is lit up by thousands of glow worms.
– Wolgan Valley Eco Tours is an award-winning guided walking and hiking tour for travelers.
– Wollemi National Park offers a dramatic setting for scenic walks, swimming, canoeing, and camping.
– Gardens of Stone National Park feature stunning rock pagodas, cliff lookouts, and breathtaking scenic views.
– Blue Mountains National Park is a protected area with amazing rock formations, clifftop lookouts, and breathtaking hazy blue horizons.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$220
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$240
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$187
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$176
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$80
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Guests are welcome to try fishing in the river next to the accommodation and also nearby fishing spots.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Satellite internet is available for emergencies only. The tiny house is about 300m away from the main house. There is a hill and a grove of trees in between so our guests can’t see the main house from the tiny house, nor can we see the tiny house from the main house. You do need to drive past the main house to access the tiny house, but once you arrive at the guest area, you can be assured of total seclusion and privacy. We also have contactless check-in /out so you can come and go as you please, and you are free to explore the property at their leisure.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: