Quiet Lake House In WineryFlowerdale VIC 3717, Australia
About this listing
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests as some areas are shared. The tiny house is 100 meters away from main house and 200 meters away from the other tiny house.
The tiny house is in its own 41 acres of land with a lake, creek, mountain, and vineyard. We have a vegetable farm for tomato and cucumber picking soon.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
We have a full bathroom with a flush toilet (connected to septic tank), basin and shower. Water is gas heated for your use.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence. When entering or leaving the property, check that you have shut the gates.
Other things to note
– Good mobile reception in the tiny house
– Outdoor fire pit is available. You may get firewood from the forest or you may bring your own firewood
– BBQ grill provided
– Pets allowed but please inform hosts if you're bringing your pet along. They can be let off lead but must be kept in control at all times and come back on its own
– Pets are not allowed inside the house. There's a dog kennel with a dog bowl just outside the tiny house
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests
– We also have a farm dog in the property
– Some areas are shared
– Tiny house is 100 meters away from main house and 200 meters away from the other tiny house
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– There is a boat you can hire for $50/day
There's a horse farm to our left and an angus cattle farm on the opposite.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, With Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Smoking allowed
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- You may get firewood from the forest or you may bring your own firewood.
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Property is in a winery with wild animals and fish.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is 100m away from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: