Rainforest SunsetsKuranda QLD 4881, Australia
About this listing
Rainforest Sunsets is located in Kuranda, on Australia's northeast coast, and offers comfortable accommodations with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except for the sheds and stables, which we strongly advise against entering.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good for Telstra
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Firewood comes at an extra cost of $22 per stay
– We have a friendly dog on site to greet arriving guests
– Remember to close the gates when entering and leaving the property
– Don't forget to close the windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Rainforest Sunsets sits in Kuranda's mountain village near Cairns, Queensland. Where you can explore exciting activities and activities for you to enjoy.
Our local recommendations:
– Glacier Rock is a popular bushwalking trail that offers coastal views from Cairns to the Northern Beaches.
– Rainforestation Nature Park is an all-weather attraction with dense rainforests, activities, and native wildlife.
– Stoney Creek Falls is a popular waterfall walking track and swimming hole that is easily accessible near Cairns.
– Kuranda Scenic Railway is a recommended train ride with scenic views of dense rainforest, steep ravines, and picturesque waterfalls.
– Barron Gorge National Park is a popular natural attraction with scenic rugged rainforest-clad mountains, tumbling waterfalls, and native wildlife.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is $22 per bag.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is 80 metres away from the main house, about a 100 metres away from the road, and approximately 2.5 km from the village centre of Kuranda.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: