Reyes Retreat FeaturedViolet Town VIC 3669, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be some animal and train noise during your stay with us.
Reyes Retreat is half an acre of manicured grassland with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to bring your soap, shampoo, or toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable products to ensure that greywater runoffs flow easily and do not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and the surrounding areas. Please advise that guests are not allowed to cross over the fence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Keep in mind that only vaccinated pets are allowed on the property
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– If you plan to bring your horse, please inform the land host 24 hours before arrival to make the necessary arrangements for horse boarding. Moreover, owners must be responsible for picking up their horses' manure.
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
Reyes Retreat sits near Violet Town, where you can find countless cafes, pubs, museums, retail shops, artisan shops, antiques, and more.
Our local recommendation:
– Rose Garden is one of the tourist gems of Victoria that has over 5000 roses.
– Farmer's Market is a marketplace that opens the freshest seasonal local produce in Victoria.
– Euroa-ANZAC is a memorial built in honour of the soldiers who bravely fought in World War I.
– Benalla Art Gallery offers a variety of opportunities for artists and curators to propose exhibitions.
– Gliding Club of Victoria is Australia's largest gliding club, where pilots can experience the area's flying conditions.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: