Rose HillNeerim South VIC 3831, Australia
About this listing
Rose Hill is located in the tranquil neighbourhoods of West Gippsland, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence and main shed.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Don't forget to close windows, and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without your land host's permission
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Keep in mind that we have two large dogs restricted to the house yard that occasionally bark
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Please do not enter animal paddocks without the land host's permission
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your land host 24 hours in advance, if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Please advise that we have electric fences installed on the property
– Please dispose of your trashes properly when you leave the tiny house
– Keep in mind that outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– We strictly advise guests to follow these safety guidelines so we can help protect the environment
– Please report any damages or breakages inside or outside the property 24 hours before your departure
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Rose Hill sits in a small town in West Gippsland, Victoria. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, breweries with live music, and outdoor activities you can expect.
Our local recommendations:
– Rokeby to Neerim Rail Trail is a moderately challenging route used by hikers, mountain bikers, and runners.
– Glen Nayook Reserve is a popular hiking trail for individuals who want to get some exercise or fitness done.
– Bunyip State Forest is the ideal location for forest-based activities like bushwalking, camping, and many more.
– Brandy Creek Winery is a popular winery restaurant that offers a selection of food, wine, and stunning valley views.
– Toronga Falls Reserve safeguards two waterfalls on the Toorongo and Little Toorongo rivers, which are ideal for long walks, picnics, and camping.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood costs $10 per bag
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is approximately 100 metres from the main road, 100 metres from the main house, and 50 metres from shed.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
Charming house set in a stunning setting. Everything worked as promised. The house only takes a few minutes to warm it up in Winter, so you don’t feel cold. And the quality of bedding is excellent. So when you wake up in the morning, you are toasty warm and can just gaze out the window at the mist rolling over that spectacular view. The owners kept in touch to make sure I had everything I wanted.