San Remo Krystal Waters Ocean ViewSan Remo VIC 3925, Australia
About this listing
Located in a town at Southern Victoria, Australia in the Gippsland region formed as a fishing village, it is also notable as the town on the mainland end of the bridge to Phillip Island.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas
a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps
in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable
ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to our tiny house and the surroundings.
There is a private beach at the end of the property, only 200 meters from the tiny house. A better and more sandy beach is about 1 km away.
Other things to note
– No pets allowed as we have cattle on our farm property.
– Mobile reception is available
– Outdoor fire pit is available for use. Firewood will be provided free
We are located near San Remo town and Phillip Island.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$179
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- There is a private beach at the end of the property, only 200 meters from the tiny house. A better and more sandy beach is about 1 km away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: