Serenity AbodeBeaconsfield Upper VIC 3808, Australia
About this listing
Staying in the bush doesn't always mean camping in a tent, we want you to do it in comfort and style. Our beautiful tiny home is complemented by a large deck that doubles the living space, bringing the outdoors in.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, hot showers, a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Guests are welcome to enjoy the entire 6 acres at their leisure.
Other things to note
No smoking inside the tiny house.
Breakfast options available (at extra cost, please pre-order before check in)
In view of the Covid-19 situation, we have stepped up our cleaning of the tiny house and alcohol based sanitiser is provided.
We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
Tiny Home guests will sometimes be visited by the local Labrador called Diesel, who is extremely friendly with people and other animals. There is also other wildlife on the property, including Kangaroos, Wombats etc. The stay has not been made to cater for pets with the likes of fenced off areas, doggy doors, dog bowls etc. It is a bush property. But dogs are allowed. Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a dog
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a dog.
– Should you wish to clean up your dog, a hose behind the tiny house near the water tank is available for use.
– Please refrain from using the bathroom inside the tiny house to clean up your dog to avoid drainage to get clogged.
10 mins from a major town. The area contains a small town with a bakery, iconic pub and winery that provides all you can eat wood fire pizzas. Driving just out of town will put you in Emerald that has an award winning bakery plus a weekend market. Further out of Emerald brings the Dandenong ranges and Yarra valley into play where you can be introduced to so many amazing places and sights to see.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, Without Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$179
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$70
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We have a 2 burner BBQ with wok burner and Webber available for guests to use. Wildlife that you may be able to spot are kangaroos, wombats and echidnas. Our neighbour's labrador, named Diesel, loves to wander into our property to greet our visitors.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is buried in the bush about 70m from the road with its own exclusive driveway off the main driveway, which is 60m long. The only other structure on the 6 acre property is a shed which is 90m away. There's no other house on the property. The neighbour's house is approximately 70m away, but a privacy screen has been installed to screen them out. No one else can be seen from the tiny home. One of the neighbour has a Labrador named Diesel, which free roams the neighbourhood. He may visit during your stay.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: