Sithuri Tiny HouseWindeyer, NSW 2850
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be other guests on the property— where more than two tiny houses sit on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host ahead of time to make arrangements.
Sithuri Tiny House is the perfect farm staycation with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch, which can be converted into a single bed on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
Guests will have access to Sithuri Tiny House and its surroundings, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is bad
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors allowed
– Firewood is available for an extra cost of $25 per bag
– We have free-roaming farm animals (and noise) on our property.
– Please do not enter animal paddocks without the land host's permission.
– Breakfast is available for an extra cost of $25 per person
– Cheese platter is also available for an extra cost of $55 per person
– Fresh eggs for breakfast and other meals are also available for order
– Keep in mind that all meals should be pre-ordered 24 hours in advance
– Check out our food menu: https://tinyaway.com/tinyhousefarmstay/ , if you're interested
Pre-booked farm tours
– Farm tours and feeding of animals come at an extra cost of $75
– Farm tours and picnics, on the other hand, come at an extra cost of $150
– Keep in mind that farm tours must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance
– For pre-booked farm tours, guests must stay at least 2 nights to participitate
Pre-booked wine tours
– Half-day wine tours come at an extra cost of $95 per person
– Whole-day wine tours come at an extra cost of $190 per person
– Wine tours with lunch must be pre-booked three weeks in advance
– Wine tours with wine tasting must be pre-booked one week in advance
– Keep in mind that wine tours on weekdays must be pre-booked 48 hours in advance
– Outdoor jacuzzi is temporarily non-operational and not available for guests to pre-book
– Please take note that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are banned during the fire season
– Please keep in mind that some amenities, such as the BBQ grill, paddocks, and chairs are shared
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Sithuri Tiny House is the ideal cabin for rent near the Mudgee where you can enjoy scenic views, exciting attractions, and outdoor activities you can explore.
Our local recommendation:
– Burrundulla Wines is an award-winning cellar door that produces estate-grown wines.
– Balloon Aloft Mudgee is an exciting air sport that shows you stunning sceneries of the region.
– Warakirri Cafe is a fabulous restaurant that serves delicious meals, service, and ambiance for casual chats.
– Blacklea Vineyard & Olive Grove is a cellar door where you can enjoy wine tasting and casual chats with friends.
– Mudgee Corner Store offers premium products and delicious meals that it'd be impossible to miss on your list.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 173 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$199
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$60
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Fire wood provided at an extra cost of $25 per bag
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We are a working farm with alpacas, goats, sheep, chickens and pigs. We also have a pet horse that roams freely on property. On weekends, you can book a farm tour (subject to availability) with our land host where he can show you how he produces honey and does bee-keeping.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
My partner and I stayed at the Sithuri Tiny House for one night whilst on a road trip. This is hands down one of the best places I have ever booked to stay and I wish that we could have stayed longer! Fernando was an excellent host and made us feel like we were coming home to family. He was enthusiastic and always responded swiftly to any questions that I had about our stay. The tiny house itself was absolutely spotless and also contained guides/information on things to do/attractions in the surrounding area. The bed was unbelievably comfortable and I think the bamboo mattress topper was an excellent addition. We both had such a good night sleep that we purchased an identical mattress topper for our own bed when we arrived home! The tiny house also had a range of cooking utensils that you typically do not find even in holiday apartments with a kitchenette. This made cooking our meals during our stay incredibly easy and fuss free. Although the farm animals are not too far away from the tiny house, we had a very peaceful sleep with no noise interruptions. The trip to the tiny house from Mudgee was short (about 30 minutes) and the property was easy to locate. I cannot recommend this place enough! I will definitely be coming back as soon as I can escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
What a magical getaway we had! Everything was far beyond my expectations and imagination of how adventurous, enjoyable and rejuvenating our trip to Mudgee would be.
We stayed 2 nights and pre booked in a farm tour, half day wine tour and the use of the outdoor bath! I messaged the host a few weeks before to confirm and he was so glad I did- it made me really excited for our trip. Fernando offered the choice if we wanted to specifically request wine tour locations ect but I was so happy to go with the flow and his planning.
Our journey out from Sydney was lovely stopping at Mudgee and then messaged to say we were on our way to the farm. Great instructions and really easy to find The Dreams Alpaca farm!
We arrived and were greeted but the lovely dogs and host which was so warm and welcoming. Fernando showed us around, never over bearing -just helpful and making you feel at home.
The farm tour was unbelievable! We started with feeding the animals which was full of fun, laughs and meeting all the characters, a baby goat more like a puppy and even the birth of a baby Alpaca as we were feeding them- very special! Fernando has so much knowledge and really let’s you be as involved as you wish- the fresh farm eggs were delicious! Feeding the animals was great fun but really where our breathe was taken away, time and time again was jumping on the back of the Ute and touring the 400 Acer property! It was such a joy, very magical as the property is stunning with so many different parts to it. Fernando would stop along the way to share facts, stories ect it was truly a delight! It’s a MUST to stay 2 nights at least and you’re robbing yourself if you don’t! To think people travel to this beautiful paradise for 1 night and not see all the treasures the farm has to offer is them definitely missing out! We hiked the trails the next day which was great because Fernando had well equipped us to feel comfortable out in the bush! Wish we had time to book in a picnic at the top of the property, would definitely recommend – the perfect place of privacy, romance and feeling like your the only people in the world!! The nature is truly beautiful.
After the the farm tour with our smiles from ear to ear we headed to the very country hotel/pub a 10min drive. Definitely a local hub and a delicious, easy Aussie meal!
We returned to the outdoor bath, warmed on the fire that Fernando had set up for us and it was very romantic to sit under the stars with a drink and end our night. You have complete privacy and something truly special to experience.
Our half day wine tour was full of more fun! Fernando is a fabulous tour guide full of character and easy to chat to! The wineries he chose were beautiful, unique and for us 3 was enough as it does get warm out there and we were keen to get back to the farm to explore. Would definitely recommend the wine as of course was delicious and places very picturesque.
We spent our afternoon hiking the trails, picture taking and another bottle for the baby goat! Day light savings is truly a treat to be able to fit in so much! We cooked up on the bbq Weber which was really easy and tasty. I only wish I had ordered food through Fernando. The produce the farm offers is top of the range and I look forward to returning for their food and hospitality! (Susanna, Fernando’s wife a really lovely lady I heard is a great cook and hope it will be on offer soon!)
We enjoyed lighting our fire with marshmallows to toast to end the evening! Was so serene to be out in the bush with nature for so many hours of the day.
Curling up in our tiny house each night to rest after the days activities was really relaxing, cosy and fun. Lying in bed watching the geese and alpacas roam is a nice change of pace from the city. Really, clean and tidy with everything you need. Would recommend some fly spray just because the lights attract the insects no matter how quick you close the door!
We will be back- hopefully for longer and definitely to order from the menu! Fernando and Suzannas hospitality was so generous and the perfect getaway for a couple, family, gathering of friends or even solo!
Thank you for having us!
And thank you for tiny customer service for their assistance in our booking!
– we ended up just staying in the one tiny cabin for the 2 nights as you are able to use the bath from any- must have been a miscommunication. I have paid 2 cleaning fees but we just stayed at the Sithuri Tiny House to save the hassle of moving and Fernando having to clean.
Please pass on our enjoyment to Fernando he truly deserves all the appreciation- he really made our trip!
Similar Tiny Houses
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests
- Tiny House
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 3 Guests
- Tiny House
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- Cabin, Tiny House
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests
- Tiny House