Streamside Tiny HouseWaerenga 3781, New Zealand
About this listing
Streamside Tiny House is the perfect farm stay in Waikato, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the property and the surrounding areas and go for a short hike up the hill as well as cool down in the stream.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Free-range eggs are available for guests to use for breakfast
– You can bring your own non motorised off-road bicycles (mountain bikes) to ride on our local rural metal road
– Please also bring you own gumboots for crossing stream and walking through damp or wet grass etc., hiking shoes for short (approx 20 minutes) hike to top of hill and back and flashlights for night walks to see possums and or eels and small fish in stream
– Please do not enter animal paddocks without the land host's permission
– Recycling bins are placed next to the tiny house and are available for guests
– Don't forget to close the windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Guests with children are advised to keep an eye on them, especially near the stream.
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (i.e., especially chargers)
– Please note that you may hear the main road and train track noise
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay.
Streamside Tiny House sits in a farming locality in Waikato, Northeast of Te Kauwhata, New Zealand. Where you can explore beautiful farmlands, coastal beaches, and natural attractions.
Our local recommendations:
– Waihi Beach is a coastal town with boutique shops, eateries, and stunning white sandy beaches.
– Miranda Hot Springs is a thermally heated fresh mineral water park where adults and children can unwind.
– Thames-Coromandel is a seaside town and renowned outdoor haven where rugged terrain meets the coastline.
– Hampton Downs is a world-class motorsport park and events center and home to the biggest events in the region.
– Karangahake Gorge is a popular bushwalking trail where you can enjoy the natural scenic views along the historical gold mine site.
There are so many things you can do in New Zealand. If you wish to know more, check out: https://www.trip.com/travel-guide/attraction/waerenga-1581691/tourist-attractions/ to know more.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$60
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our property is located in a rural farming area off a no exit road. The nearest village with shops is approximately a 15 drive away. The tiny house will be located approximately 60 meters from main house and tucked away behind trees next to the stream. The barn on our property will be approximately 70 meters from the tiny house site.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: