Summerleigh SunsetMonegeetta VIC 3433, Australia
About this listing
Be ready to immerse yourself with nature as we offer great views overlooking the valley as you watch the sunset. There is also a beautiful homestead (1876) with established parks and wonderful views near the tiny house.
Our tiny house is eco-friendly and solar powered. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a small indoor pot-bellied stove / fireplace. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a couch on the ground floor. It sleeps 2 persons comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A 2 hob gas cooktop, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware and even a portable electric cooler fridge.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biologically sustainable aerobic decomposition process. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. An aeration fan helps to remove odours.
Since this is a solar powered tiny house, depending on the time of the year, there may not be enough sunlight to hold sufficient charge so it's best to conserve power as much as possible because you don’t want to have the tiny house run out of power at night. Bring your own power bank to charge your electronic devices.
Guests will have access to the tiny house, front garden and tennis court.
Other things to note
– We rent out the ensuite queen bedroom in the homestead so expect some company from other guests. Tiny house is approximately 300 meters away from the homestead
– We also have a pool, a tennis court and shady gardens for guests to use
– Please expect to see animals as we have cattle on our property
– Strictly no smoking on the property
– Pets are allowed but please keep them in control at all times. Please inform your host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– Please note that there will be an extra $30 cleaning fee charge if you are bringing your pet. A small money box is provided in the tiny house where you drop the payment
– We can provide transport to and from the town. Please enquire with your host for more information
– Breakfast and farm tours are available. Please enquire with your host for more information
We are located at the eastern most point of the beautiful Macedon Ranges best known for its expansive native forests, iconic geographical attraction Hanging Rock, and thriving artisan food and wine industries. Hanging rock is just a short drive away.
Our local recommendation for:
1. Verdure Bistro – great spot for brunch as they offer amazing food and delicious coffee
2. Kuzu Izakaya – expect a mix of traditional Izakaya staples
3. Holgate Brewhouse – a small, independent, family-owned brewery in Woodend that serves traditionally crafted beers since 1999
1. Hanging Rock – there are numerous pram-friendly walking paths weave through the reserve, allowing close access to flora and fauna
2. Camels Hump – this is a great, easy hike with beautiful views to Hanging Rock
1. IGA Romsey – for your supermarket needs
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Our tiny house is 300m away from the main house and not close to farm buildings. Exit for the homestead (which is also rented out) is about 400m away from the tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: