Tarwarri TinyUrila NSW 2620, Australia
About this listing
A small 15-acre farmland in Urila Valley with stunning mountain vistas, panoramic sunrises, and free-range hens to keep you company.
Tarwarri Tiny is located in Queanbeyan-Palerang Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– We have a friendly Marremma Sheepdog on the property
– Please note that we have chickens that cocka-doodle-doodle-doo in the morning
– Don't forget to close the windows and the lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Keep an eye out for snakes as the property is located in bushland (or grassland) areas
– Guests are advised to wear close toed shoes, preferably sneakers or boots, and long loose pants to avoid snakes bites
– We ask guests to follow the safety guidelines discussed with their land hosts for their safety and convenience during their stay
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Tarwarri Tiny sits in a rural locality in Urila, Queanbeyan-Palerang Region. Where you can explore state forests, fire trails, attractions, and nearby towns like Queanbeyan and Canberra.
Our local recommendations:
– Mount Ainslie Lookout is a beautiful place to enjoy the sunrise and sunset vistas in Canberra.
– Googong Dam is the capital's largest reservoir holding 119.4 gigalitres of water in the region.
– Molonglo Gorge is perfect for bushwalking and picnics whilst you enjoy the running water alongside the waking trail.
– National Zoo and Aquarium is home to a variety of exotic and Aussie native wildlife along with interactive activities for everyone to enjoy.
– National Arboretum Canberra is a conservation, education, tourism, and recreation facility with stunning views, unique experiences, and world-class entertainment.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is located 250 metres away from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: