The Chook House FeaturedMundoona VIC 3635, Australia
About this listing
Enjoy freedom of living in a stress-free environment outdoors where you can relax under the shade of trees and experience amazing sunsets.
The Chook House is nestled in the peaceful countryside of Victoria, where you get to enjoy nature's seasonal views and comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and the surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence and farm sheds.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Please don't enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– The fridge will be stocked with fresh eggs, milk, bread, and butter from our farm for breakfast.
– There are also cereal, jam, honey & hot drink options for you to choose. Please order 24 hrs before your arrival.
– A small farm shop is available for you to purchase farm-fresh supplies such as eggs, garlic, bacon, and sausages
– Please turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors before leaving the house
– Please remember to shut the gates before entering and leaving the property
– Please take note that outdoor fire pits are not available starting from May to September
– Farm tours are available at a cost of AUD 10 per adult for 1 hour. Starting from 7:30 am or 5 pm
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a fire and lead to bushfires. Please put out your cigarettes properly.
The property is located in a small town in Mundoona. Home to a variety of dairy farms, hay farms, and a combination of wide-open fields.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$139
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$149
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$118
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$111
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- This is an organic farm property with 20 dairy cows, beef cows, chickens, sheep dogs, pigs, ducks, turkeys and guinea fowl.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is partially secluded and about 75 meters away from the host's private residence.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: