The Clyde FeaturedEagleton NSW 2324, Australia
About this listing
We have 2 tiny houses on our property. "The Whispers" is the other listing and sleeps 4 persons : https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/46095996. If you would like to book both tiny houses for group bookings of up to 7 persons, please enquire with us for more info.
With the Williams river banks lining the property fishing from the pontoon, swimming, canoeing, boating, all from the private boat ramp or simply sit in this peaceful location surrounded by green mountains open skies and the stunning Williams river at your feet. There are 2 kayaks down by the water that is free for guests to use. There will be life jackets for each.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be opened up to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. The toilet uses biological aerobic decomposition process, which should be odourless. It is waterless and there's no need to flush. A fan helps to provide aeration and aids in the aerobic decomposition process.
Guests will have access to the tiny house, the river and its surroundings except for owner's private residence. Guests will have access to our private pontoon and boat ramp and you can go fishing, canoeing, boating and swimming in the Williams river. Please be considerate to other guests that are staying in the other tiny house on the property.
Guests are also welcome to use the separate camp kitchen area (BBQ Hut), located about 50m away. The kitchen area is a sheltered outdoor area with tables, chairs, BBQ plate, cam oven, solar and 12 volt power, basic cooking utensils, preparation bench, cold running water and esky (portable cooler) (see photos). This is a common space which may be shared with other guests.
Other things to note
– Coffee pod machine is available
– No smoking within the tiny house. You may smoke outside the tiny house but please use the ash tray provided.
– Boat ramp and pontoon access to river
– Fishing (you will need a license )
– Kayaks / life jackets x 2 (life jackets have to be worn)
– Swimming from the bank or pontoon ( the river is tidal ) life jackets recommended
For these activities, please arrange directly with your host.
– Boat rides on the river (at an extra cost) minimum 30 minutes
– Boat trips to nearby locations for exploring or lunch trips ( at an extra cost ) time dependant on location minimum
– Water skiing runs minimum 2 hours booking (at extra cost, equipment supplied)
– Water skiing lessons (at extra cost), minimum 2 hours booking
There are lots of things you can do during your stay in our tiny house.
If you are into wine hopping, these are the recommended list of winery nearby:
>Morpeth Wine Cellar – 19 mins away
>Rock Frog Grange – 19 mins away
>Wonganella Estate Winery – 27 mins away
Cafes and Beaches are very accessible in the area. These are the list of the places you might want to visit:
>Michel's Cafe – 8 mins away
>The Grounds Kitchen + Play – 9 mins away
> Stockton Beach 30 mins away
>New Castle Beach – 43 mins away
There's a hot air balloon about 48 mins away from the property. You can visit this link and book from their website. https://www.balloonaloft.com/locations/hunter-valley
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place, With Loft / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- $50 per bag or you can purchase firewood from the service stations
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Guests will have access to our private boat ramp and pontoon. You can do fishing, swimming, canoeing, or boating on the Williams river.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is 300m from the main house. Both of the tiny houses are visible from the main house. They do have an outlook facing the river not towards our place.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
We always wanted to try tiny house and we’re so happy we chose The Clyde as our first. Graham and Natarlie are great host, very prompt response and accomodating and their two dogs are adorable.
The tiny house is so cute, cozy and got everything we need for the 3 days stay, the view from the kitchen window is breathtaking (can’t get enough of it), the outdoor area are also perfect, they also provided canoes for us to use along the calm river.
Definitely recommend this place