The ClydeEagleton NSW 2324, Australia
About this listing
Back in the day, the property was called "The Old Shipyard" because of its heritage. Today, beautiful tiny houses sit on the same property welcoming guests looking to escape the city and experience the slow country lifestyle in the suburbs.
The Clyde is the perfect family staycation for vacationers with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch, which can be converted into a single bed on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be other guests on the property— where 3 other tiny houses sit on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host ahead of time to make arrangements.
Guests will have access to "The Clyde" and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Guests will have access to our private pontoon and boat ramp. Where you can go fishing, canoeing, boating, and swimming in the Williams River. We ask that guests be considerate of other guests, as there are two other tiny houses on the property.
Guests are also welcome to use the separate camp kitchen area (BBQ Hut), which is located 50 meters away from the tiny house. It is a covered outdoor space with tables, chairs, an oven, and basic cooking tools that can be shared with other guests.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Please smoke outside and use the ashtray provided
– BBQ grill and outdoor fire pits are available for guests to use
– Firewood comes at an extra cost of $50 per bag or you can purchase firewood from the service stations
– Meal packs are also available and can be delivered to your tiny house at varying costs. Please contact your land host at least 48 hours in advance to make the necessary arrangements
– Kayaks and life jackets are available for guests to use
– Swimming from the bank or pontoon is also available for guests to use
– Boat rides on the river for a minimum of 30 mins come at an extra cost
– Boat trips to nearby locations for exploring also comes at an extra cost
– Fishing rods and basic tackle are also available for guests with a fishing license
– Water skiing and water skiing lessons for a minimum of 2 hrs each (with equipment supplied) come at an extra cost
For these activities above, please contact your land host 48 hours in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
The Clyde sits in the tranquil suburbs of Eagleton, NSW. Where you can explore comfortable accommodation near restaurants, cafes, wineries, and a variety of outdoor activities.
Our local recommendations:
– Rock Frog Grange is a small winery with a selection of Chambourcin, Shiraz, Verdelho, and many more.
– Michel's Cafe is a peaceful restaurant where you can drink and dine comfortably with family and friends.
– Duke's Restaurant & Bar is a restaurant that serves a selection of modern Australian cuisine, drinks, and deserts.
– Wonganella Estate Winery is a coastal vineyard with a restaurant, cellar door, and boutique accommodation for you to stay in.
– Stockton Beach is the ideal spot for scenic drives, swimming, surfing, and other activities.
– New Castle Beach is also one of the closest beaches to the tiny house, making it ideal for long walks and casual conversations.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$199
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- $50 per bag or you can purchase firewood from the service stations
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Guests will have access to our private boat ramp and pontoon. You can do fishing, swimming, canoeing, or boating on the Williams river.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is 300m from the main house. Both of the tiny houses are visible from the main house. They do have an outlook facing the river not towards our place.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
We always wanted to try tiny house and we’re so happy we chose The Clyde as our first. Graham and Natarlie are great host, very prompt response and accomodating and their two dogs are adorable.
The tiny house is so cute, cozy and got everything we need for the 3 days stay, the view from the kitchen window is breathtaking (can’t get enough of it), the outdoor area are also perfect, they also provided canoes for us to use along the calm river.
Definitely recommend this place