Hinterland HideoutMyocum NSW 2481, Australia
About this listing
So, why wait? When you can have this piece of paradise today!
Hinterland Hideout is located in the Northern Rivers Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas including the car park and the orchard where the tiny house is located.
When entering or leaving the property, the front gate needs to be closed at all times.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Firewood is available at an extra cost
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Always remember to shut the gates when entering and leaving animal paddocks
– Please do not enter restricted areas such as animal paddocks without the land host's permission
– If you want to meet the horses, please contact your land host so she can bring them out for you to meet
– Please note that you may hear machinery noise as the property is a working farm that cares for farm animals and crops
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Keep an eye out for snakes as the property is located in bushland (or grassland) areas
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Hinterland Hideout sits in the small town of Northern Rivers Region, New South Wales. Mullumbimby is a highly recommended local town where you can explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and beaches such as Byron Bay.
Our local recommendations:
– Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens is the ideal spot for relaxation, meditation, and spiritual healing.
– Torakina Beach is a popular attraction where most families and children go swimming, snorkeling, and more.
– Byron Bay is a coastal town nearby the tiny house where you explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and water activities.
– Beyond Byron E-Bikes is perfect for the outdoors, with well-guided biking trails where you can sweat it out while admiring nature's stunning vistas.
– Brunswick Head Nature Reserve is a protected nature reserve where you can go fishing, go-on picnics, and swim in the river or Bay Beach Torakina.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is at $25 per bag.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is approximately 50 metres from the main house while the working shed is approximately 30 metres, and 500 metres from the main road.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: