Horse Side Tiny HouseKapunda SA 5373, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the tiny house is only a short distance from the main street, so you may hear passing vehicles on the property.
Horse Side Tiny House is located near Barossa Valley of South Australia, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the property and the surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
– No wifi
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Please be advised that we have livestock and noise on our property
– Guests are not allowed enter animal paddocks without the land host's permission
– Don't forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Please note that there are no fenced areas for dogs
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– House-trained pets are recommended and limited to one dog or cat
– Pets need to be kept on leash at all times as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Keep in mind that outdoor fire pit is not available during the fire season
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Horse Side Tiny House sits in a small town near Barossa Valley in South Australia. Where you can explore restaurants, shops, and attractions for you to enjoy. So, make an endless list of things to do.
Our local recommendations:
– Pizza Bar and Takeaway serves a diverse selection of ingredients for dine-in and takeaway pizzas in town.
– One White Kite is a cafe that offers a delicious selection of pastries, light meals, coffee, and tea in Kapunda.
– Kapunda Mine Trail is a popular attraction that marks the first commercially copper metal mine in Australia.
– Kapunda Tourist Park is a camping and cabin accommodation set in a well-shaded park in Dutton Park, Kapunda.
– Whispering Wall is a popular attraction where "whispered words" can be heard 140 meters away from the other end of the dam.
If you want to know more, you can check out "Things to Do near Kapunda."
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny House will be 300 metres away from the main road and about the same from the main house
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: