The Little Lady at Naked Lady WinesRylstone NSW 2849, Australia
About this listing
We are believers in authenticity and generosity. One can enjoy wine tastings, indulge in the gourmet lunch menu and expect to hear live music from top local and touring artists in a relaxed vineyard setting. Our Cellar Door and Restaurant operate on the property from 11am to 5pm Thursday to Monday, with live music events taking place regularly.
The property is rich in birdlife, friendly farm animals and sweeping views over the Capertee Valley. There is a sizeable, clean dam for swimming only metres away from the tiny house.
IMPORTANT NOTE : There are other accommodations for rental at the property about 156 metres away from the tiny house. Please expect some company during your stay.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings. Vineyard is only accessible with permission or by tour. Otherwise, guests can enjoy full access to the entirety of the property.
Other things to note
– This property is a working vineyard/farm. Please be aware that there may be potential for noise from farm machinery at certain times of the year
– Pets are welcome but there is an expectation that they are well-trained and will not cause distress to the other animals on the property
– If you wish to have your pets off the lead, we would prefer it if they remained within the Little Lady fenced area
– We offer breakfast at $15 per head. If you wish to avail, please message your land host at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Payment can be done either pre-pay via phone or at the Cellar Door on arrival
– Wine tastings will be offered free of charge to guests. You are welcome to purchase food from our Cellar Door kitchen during opening hours
– The tiny house is situated looking out over our dam. It’s less than a five metre walk from the front door to the water. We ask that you refrain from swimming at night or if intoxicated for your own safety
– There is good mobile reception in the area. Telstra is best. Optus also works well. Vodaphone will not work
– Firewood is at $20 per load of wood
Food and Drinks Menu:
Naked Lady Wines Spring Food Menu – https://tinyaway.com/naked-lady-wines-spring-food-menu/
Naked Lady Wines Spring Drinks Menu – https://tinyaway.com/naked-lady-wines-spring-drinks-menu/
Naked Lady Wines Set Menu – https://tinyaway.com/naked-lady-wines-set-menu/
The historic Rylstone Village is within walking or cycling distance on an established track. Rylstone has retained its original character buildings from its beginnings, a few buildings of note are the Bridge View Inn, the Globe Hotel, the post office, the police station, the courthouse and the shire hall. The old town granary was built in the early 1840s.
Within 5km in the other direction is the famous Cement town of Kandos. with historic museums, an abundance of artists and a championship Golf Course.
Our local recommendations:
1. The Globe Hotel
2. The Rylstone Hotel
3. Pepinos’s Mexican Restaurant
4. 29 Nine 99 Yum Cha & Tea House
1. Kandos Museum
2. Dunns Swamp
3. Ferntree Gully
4. Wollemi National Park
5. Nullo Mountain
6. Lake Windamere
7. Historic streetscape
1. Ahmedi’s IGA Kandos
2. FoodWorks – Rylstone
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is $20 per load of wood, You may pay for this at the Cellar Door or call to pre-order.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is 155 metres away from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: