The PerchKorweinguboora VIC 3461, Australia
About this listing
The rear of the property has 5 acres of forest to explore with elevated views to the east and access beyond to the Wombat Forest. The nearby forest includes lush fern covered gullies which form the head waters of the Moorabool river.
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests as some areas are shared.
The tiny house is secluded from the main house next to the fruit orchard with views to the rear of the property and surrounding forest. There are plenty of spaces to explore or simply relax under a shady tree. Organic fresh produce is available seasonally including fresh eggs from the chooks.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week.. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests can access all areas of the property except the main house, sheds and paddocks where livestock are grazing.
Other things to note
– No wifi
-No pets allowed
– Good reception for Telstra users
– Optus is patchy here. Better reception in some areas of the property (towards the rear)
– Please have us save the environment and recycle your waste with the recycling bins provided
– Cooking essentials (oil, salt and pepper) are provided
– During this period of time, due to COVID19, we would require more time for cleaning and disinfecting the property, hence we will not be able to allow late check outs. Thank you for your kind understanding
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests as some areas are shared
The property is conveniently located a little over an hour and twenty minutes from Melbourne, half an hour to Ballarat and just 10 minutes to the thriving township of Daylesford. We are perfectly located to take advantage of all the region has to offer including mineral springs, truffle farms, wineries, organic produce, day spas, fine dining and coffee.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$179
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We have a small flock of sheep, chooks, a very friendly border collie dog and abundant wildlife (including kangaroos) on our property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is in a secluded position approximately 40m from the main house. It is shielded by existing outbuilding/shedding and large trees. The tiny house is not visible from the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: