Tiny BeaufortBeaufort VIC 3373, Australia
About this listing
Beaufort is in a rich pastoral district, well-known for its merino wool production. Gold was first discovered here in 1852, which resulted in its population boom. A walk along Beaufort town will be like a trip back in history as you admire some of the old architectural buildings. Take a leisurely stroll along Beaufort Lake and enjoy a picnic while gazing at the lake of shinning waters. There're lots of excellent cafes, pubs and restaurants at Beaufort for you to take your pick.
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with air-conditioning and heating. It is a lovely studio space of 155 sq ft with a queen bed. Comfortable for 2!
Cooking your meals in the house is easy and convenient as our kitchenette includes cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes and silverware, a portable cooker and a mini fridge. Everything you need!
Our internal bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the greywater runoff does not pollute the environment.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for our private residence.
Other things to note
– Expect some traffic noise as it is situated near the road.
– Pets allowed but must be on lead at all times and supervised as there are stock protection dogs on neighbouring properties
Beaufort is a small town located mid-way between Ballarat and Ararat. It is in a rich pastoral district, well-known for its merino wool production. Gold was first discovered in Beaufort in 1852, which resulted in its population boom.
A walk along Beaufort town will be like a trip back in history as you admire some of the old architectural buildings which have been conserved. Take a leisurely stroll along Beaufort Lake and indulge in the spectacle of indigenous artwork along the Koori Art Trail and then enjoy a picnic while gazing at the lake of shinning waters.
If you're feeling peckish, simply fuel up at the restaurants and cafes lining Beaufort's main street. The Pyrenees Pantry, formerly known as Three Troupers Pantry, is a local favourite with great coffee and homely country fare.
After lunch, head to the Pyrenees' vineyards to sample cool-climate wines and sample the local fare. Choose from progressive menus designed by top chefs to complement the local wines.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can venture further afield to Mount Buangor and Mount Cole State Forest to see native orchids and wildflowers in bloom during the springtime. If that's not enough, challenge yourself to a hike along the Beeripmo walking track. Choose from a single-day walk or stretch your legs on the complete the full two-day hike.
Other activities available :
– Gold prospecting
– There's a farmers' market every 4th Saturday of the month
– Rainbow Serpent festival in January
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$159
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$179
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$135
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$127
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Guest may wish to know that it is close to the main road and do expect some traffic noise. Tiny Away and our host respects the privacy of the guests and will do our best to give you absolute privacy during your stay with us.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Sort By: