Tiny House Big View 2Boneo VIC 3939, Australia
About this listing
We are close to National Parks, oceans, bays, vineyards, golf, and serenity.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings (including main farm tracks), except for the host's private residence.
Please note that there is an electric fence in operation.
– Tennis court (not before 10 am).
Other things to note
– There are 2 tiny houses on this property. Both tiny houses are available for guests to rent. The other tiny house about 10m away
– Good mobile reception in the tiny house
– No outdoor fire pit
– Tennis court opens after 10AM
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
We are close to plenty of natural attractions nearby.
Our local recommendations:
Places to eat:
1. The Epicurean – Modern Australian/Italian cuisine
Places to shop & sightsee:
1. Rosebud Plaza (Main) – For mainstream items
2. Hawkes Farm – For local produce
Places for hiking & nature
1. Greens Bush National Park
2. Mornington Peninsula – For coastal walk
3. Cape Schanck Lighthouse
4. Mornington Hot
Places for arts, events, festivals, & cultural activities:
1. Mornington Peninsula Gallery
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$169
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$159
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: No
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is 50 meters away from main house. There are 2 tiny houses on this property. Both tiny houses are available for guests to rent. The other tiny house about 10m away.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: