Tiny Inja 2East Kurrajong NSW 2758, Australia
About this listing
We breed Labradoodles so they can be seen playing in the garden from time to time.
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, and the Hawkesbury River. You will surely have a great time as there are lovely bushwalks to go around and cycling routes.
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guest walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings.
Other things to note
– Breakfast and BBQ packs are available at an extra cost. Please pre-order at least 48 hours in advance so that your hosts will have sufficient time to prepare them. Please check this link for menu : https://tinyaway.com/tiny-inja-food-menu/
– We have animals roaming around such as chicken, peacock, and lots of “oodle” type of dogs
– We are surrounded by working farms so there’s a potential you may hear neighbours mowing or working. Motorbikes can also be heard now and then
– Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighbouring properties
– Dog must be under 12kgs at owner's responsibility and only if fully house trained. They are not allowed to sleep on the bed or furniture. Maximum of 1 pet only.
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– Fair to good mobile reception for most telcos : Telstra, Optus
– No wifi
– First bag of firewood is complimentary. Thereafter, it is $10 per tub
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guest walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, bike tracks, bushwalks and the Hawkesbury River. We are also close to the historic towns of Windsor & Richmond.
Our local recommendations:
1. Kurmond Social – They have variety of food and lovely décor. It is close to home too!
2. The Village Kitchen – Restaurant with local arts are displayed
4. Bilpin Cider Co – It is a great 15 min drive up to the mountain. They have picnics available, lovely cider, and live music on a Sunday
5. Blue Mountains – Perfect place to go shopping and dining as they have coffee shops, café, bakery, and deli
6. Mount Tomah – Beautiful garden and gorgeous views
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- First bag of firewood is complimentary. Thereafter, it is $10 per tub.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is about 120 meters from the main house and 50 meters away from the other tiny house. Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighbouring properties.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: