Tiny Inja 2East Kurrajong NSW 2758, Australia
About this listing
Spend your holiday getaways here in Tiny Inja, Kurrajong. The perfect farm stay retreat surrounded by wide-open spaces, dense forests, and birdlife to keep you company. What’s more, you can also take a glimpse and pet our “Labradoodles,” found playing in the garden from time to time.
So, why wait? When you can have this piece of paradise today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be other guests on the property— where a second tiny house sits on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host ahead of time to make arrangements.
Tiny Inja is a farm stay for rent located East of Kurrajong, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people’s needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to bring your soap, shampoo, or toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable products to ensure that greywater runoffs flow easily and do not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Check-in time at the latest is 5 PM
– Wifi is not available on the property
– No smoking allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Firewood comes at an extra cost of $10 per tub, cash only
– We have free-roaming farm animals and “Labradoodle” dogs on the property
– Breakfast and BBQ packs come at an extra cost and must be pre-ordered 48 hours in advance
– For menu options, you can go to this link: https://tinyaway.com/tiny-inja-food-menu/ to order
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Pets are allowed and are limited to only one dog or cat
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Only fully house-trained and under 12 kgs pets are allowed on the property
– Pets are recommended to be kept on leash as livestock is present on the property
– Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Please take note that you might hear road noise and vehicles passing through on neighbouring properties
– Due to the property’s rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
– Keep in mind that the property is surrounded by working farms and potential noise from neighbours
Tiny Inja is the perfect farm stay that sits close to Kurrajong Village, where you can enjoy cycling, hiking, bushwalking, and stunning attractions like the Hawkesbury River.
Our local recommendations:
– Kravings is an award-winning restaurant that serves great food and service to locals and tourists.
– The Village Kitchen is a restaurant that serves fresh and organic ingredients grown by local farmers.
– Kurmond Social is a popular restaurant where you can casually talk and eat a selection of modern Australian cuisine.
– Bilpin Cider Co is the ideal location for picnics and get-togethers set on 10-acres of beautiful gardens, majestic rivers, and live music on Sundays. What’s more, there is a 10% discount for any cider purchases from Bilpin Cider.
– Blue Mountains sits in the rugged region, West of Sydney, where you can explore shops, cafés, bakeries, and delights.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is $10 per tub – paid for by cash
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is about 120 meters from the main house and 50 meters away from the other tiny house. Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighbouring properties.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: