Tiny Inja 1East Kurrajong NSW 2758, Australia
About this listing
We breed Labradoodles so they can be seen playing in the garden from time to time.
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, and the Hawkesbury River. You will surely have a great time as there are lovely bushwalks to go around and cycling routes.
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guest walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house.
Located on our paddock amongst the trees overlooking the rolling hills, the tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be converted to a single bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
We have a full bathroom with a flush toilet (connected to septic tank), basin and shower. Water is gas heated for your use.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings.
Other things to note
– Breakfast and BBQ packs are available at an extra cost. Please pre-order at least 48 hours in advance so that your hosts will have sufficient time to prepare them. Please check this link for menu : https://tinyaway.com/tiny-inja-food-menu/
– We have animals roaming around such as chicken, peacock, and lots of “oodle” type of dogs
– We are surrounded by working farms so there’s a potential you may hear neighbours mowing or working. Motorbikes can also be heard now and then
– Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighbouring properties
– Dog must be under 12kgs at owner's responsibility and only if fully house trained. They are not allowed to sleep on the bed or furniture. Maximum of 1 pet only
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– Fair to good mobile reception for most telcos : Telstra, Optus
– No wifi
– First bag of firewood is complimentary. Thereafter, it is $10 per tub
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guest walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, bike tracks, bushwalks and the Hawkesbury River. We are also close to the historic towns of Windsor & Richmond.
Our local recommendations:
1. Kurmond Social – They have variety of food and lovely décor. It is close to home too!
2. The Village Kitchen – Restaurant with local arts are displayed
4. Bilpin Cider Co – It is a great 15 min drive up to the mountain. They have picnics available, lovely cider, and live music on a Sunday
5. Blue Mountains – Perfect place to go shopping and dining as they have coffee shops, café, bakery, and deli
6. Mount Tomah – Beautiful garden and gorgeous views
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- First bag of firewood is complimentary. Thereafter, it is $10 per tub.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is about 120 meters from the main house, facing away from the main house and 50 meters away from the other tiny house. It is located 250 meters from road. Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighbouring properties.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: