Tiny St AlbansSaint Albans, NSW 2775
About this listing
We are dog and family friendly and perfect for couples to stay!
There is no mobile phone reception in St Albans and no wifi on our property – it’s the perfect opportunity for you to escape for a while and truly disconnect!
The tiny house offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, hot showers, a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, complete with air-conditioning and heating. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor, which can be opened up to a double bed size. It can sleep 2 adults (in the loft) and 1 child (on the sofa bed) comfortably. You will need to climb stairs to get to the loft.
Our tiny house is located on the same property as the St Albans Courthouse, a heritage listed property that we also rent out for accommodation. The Courthouse can host 8 guests and has 4 bedrooms, 5 beds and 2 baths. If you have a big party and would like to book the entire Courthouse including this tiny house, please contact us.
You will have exclusive use of Tiny St Albans – a gorgeous tiny home with incredible views over the sandstone hills of the valley below. There is a pool located on the property that you will be able to access. Pool will be shared with other guests staying on the property.
Other things to note
You will need to bring in all that you require, as there are no shops in St Albans. There is a lovely historic pub nearby called the Settlers Arms. It does lunch every day, but their evening meals are available only from Thursday – Sunday.
If there is anything specific that you require prior to your arrival, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
There is no mobile reception in St Albans.
Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
St. Albans is a very sleepy and tiny historic village. If you're a history buff, you'd enjoy the architecture of the Settlers Arms. Established in 1836, it is built from convict-hewn sandstone. A two-storey sandstone pub, full of historic charm, just alongside the Mcdonald River. They are open every day for lunch, and serve dinners Thursday to Sunday..
There are no shops in St Albans town. The closest shop is at Wisemans Ferry (22 km, 50 mins drive), so you will need to come stocked with all that you need during your stay.
We are surrounded by incredible walking tracks and National Parks. Please refer to the Guidebook for more information or contact us.
The Old Great North Road and The Convict Trail (20km, 30mins) – Your historical tour will not be complete without going to the Old Great North Road! Stop over here enroute to the Wisemans Ferry and marvel at the backbreaking
hard work and labour put in by the convicts to build this road. Only a portion of the original road is left undeveloped and relatively intact.
Hawkins Lookout (25km, 55 mins) – A scenic photo spot just 5 mins drive from the Wisemans Ferry. Catch the sunset here.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$199
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$220
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$149
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$119
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: No
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Bushwalking, swimming and kayaking in the Macdonald River. Walk a section of the convict-built, World Heritage-listed Old Great North Road, or other trails in Dharug National Park. Hire a boat or kayak to explore the mighty Hawkesbury River. For dining, the Settlers Arms Inn’s steak and home-made pies are highly recommended. If driving from Sydney, stop at the Glenorie Bakery or many roadside produce stalls. For details on what to do at St Albans, you can read more here: https://bit.ly/tinystalbans
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: