Tiny Towrang86 Arthurs Rd, Towrang NSW 2580
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: The main Southern train line runs through Towrang, and trains can occasionally be heard from our property.
Tiny Towrang is located in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a cassette toilet with a removable waste-holding tank, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers) for you to use. It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's house yard and sheds.
Keep in mind that guests will only be permitted to enter the house yard if they are invited and granted permission by their hosts.
Other things to note
– Quiet time 10pm- 7am
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone mobile reception is good
– Compost bins are provided to dispose of trash properly
– We have 3 dams on the property that guests can access
– We have 2 friendly Border Collie x Kelpie dogs on the property
– Please be advised that we have livestock (and noise) on our property
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Firewood is available at an extra cost of $20 per barrow load
– Breakfast and other meals including Devon shire tea are available at prior request by guest
– Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
– Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
– Pets are recommended to be kept on leash at all times as livestock and wildlife are present on the property
– Please take note to inform your land host 24 hours before arrival, if you plan to bring your pets to our property
– Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during a fire ban
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Tiny Towrang sits in a small town of Southern Tablelands near Goulburn. Where you can visit historical sites, museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, and stunning lookouts.
Our local recommendations:
– Samran Thai Restaurant serves authentic Thai cuisine known for its rich flavor and large servings.
– Cascades Restaurant & Bar offers the best meals, including pasta, burgers, pizza, and drinks, as well as service in Goulburn.
– Diggers By Park is a go-to restaurant for travelers looking for typical club meals with a few vegetarian options and reasonable prices.
– Hidden Valley Farm is a family-owned farm that produces organically grown olive trees, French Oaks, French Perigord Black Truffle, and more.
– The Big Merino is a 15.2 meters tall concrete merino ram that tourists often visit for photos, along with a gift shop on the ground floor and a wool display on the second.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is available at a cost of $20 per barrow load. Please note that no fires during fire bands
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is located 80 meters away from the house, 100 meters from the stables and 2 kms from the main road.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: