Treetops TrailWalmer VIC 3463, Australia
About this listing
The friendly wildlife and remote setting will guarantee a relaxing getaway. Our space is unique because we are also surrounded by gold mines, train rides, local towns boosting lots of fairs, festivals and local produce.
Experience living off the grid and truly disconnect here. Our tiny house is eco-friendly and solar powered. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette. There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a sofa bed on the ground floor. It sleeps 3 persons comfortably.
Our tiny house runs on solar alone. You can charge you mobile phone, but it’s best to conserve power as much as possible as the battery storage is limited.
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with, a 2 hob cook top, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, kettle with tea and coffee and mini fridge.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and antiseptic hand wash are provided. If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence. When entering or leaving the property, check that you have shut the gates.
Other things to note
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guest walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 250 meters away from the other tiny house. Rest assured you will have your privacy and unless you bump into them whilst you’re walking the property, you will fill completely secluded from the outside world and other guest
– No AC. Ceiling fans installed
– Diesel heater is installed in the tiny house to keep you warm
– No smoking within the tiny house. You may smoke outside of the tiny house but please ensure that the cigarette butts are extinguished and disposed of properly
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– Fire wood available for $20, we kindly ask not to bring outside wood into the property as this could potentially have bugs and insects that could harm our bushland and surroundings
With plenty to offer in our neighbourhood, there is something for everyone! From the local wineries, antique shops, cafes, Lolly shop with all your childhood favourite, nature reserves and botanical gardens.
We are located in close proximity to Maldon, Castlemaine, Daylesford and Bendigo.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Firewood is provided for an additional $20 for a wheel barrel full (not available if there is a fire ban). We ask that no fire wood to be brought to the property as it can bring in insects and bugs that can harm our bushland.
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Horses & wild animals on the property
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house location is secluded. Host's main residence is approximately 1km from the tiny house. This accommodation is approximately 250 meters away from the other tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: