True Colours Tiny HouseBerry NSW 2535, Australia
About this listing
Our tiny house is located in our western paddock, nestled alongside a stand of native trees. Be prepared to be captivated by the wide variety of bird songs from the honeyeaters, parrots, magpies, bower birds, black cockatoos, galah, wrens, cuckoos, fig birds, and more, all balanced by the raucous kookaburras and wattle birds.
The tiny house is set in one of our paddocks, which backs on to our main house 30m away and is located about 500m from the main road. We are along the Prince's Highway so expect some traffic noise in the morning and late afternoon.
We are just 2 minutes away from the beautiful town of Berry, 15 minutes to Seven Mile Beach, and 40 minutes to Jervis Bay.
Equine assisted therapy sessions are conducted with animals (mostly horses) on our property. See our website for more info : https://truecolours-aat.weebly.com
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
You may check out this video of the tiny house : https://youtu.be/yQNkiwmgcK0
– Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings only.
– Guests are strictly not permitted to walk around the property as it is a working therapy practice
– Opportunities to meet the horses will be considered by request, when not in session.
Other things to note
– There is no wifi at this property
– Portable bluetooth speaker is provided
– Nespresso coffee maker is provided
– Outdoor games (Quoits, Petanque) is provided
– Guest cleaning care package is provided
– Firewood costs $15 per bag. Kindly leave payment in the jar on the bench (not available if there is a fire
– There will be kindling, firewood, matches and a bag of firewood for the fire pit (not available if there is a fire ban)
– No pets allowed
– Set in one of our paddocks, which backs on to our house 30m away. The tiny house is located about 500m from the main road. We are along the Prince's Highway, so expect some traffic noise in the morning and late afternoon.
Property is just 2 minutes away from the beautiful village of Berry, famous for its cafes and restaurants, heritage buildings and boutique shopping.
There’s always something happening in Berry – including yoga workshops, author talks, food and wine festivals, cooking schools, floral and interior design classes, live music, as well as the ever-popular country markets on the first Sunday of every month.
For more Info, you may visit https://berry.org.au
Our local recommendations:
1. Salmon and Co – Great breakfast and great Coffee! A definite rustic feel and a menu with a modern twist
2. Quattro Pizzeria – Just the most delicious pizza with great flavour combinations
3. The Treat Factory – A must see attraction with Hundreds of handcrafted chocolates, confectionery and preserves
4. Shopping in Berry – A huge mix of shops, including homewares, fashion, jewellery, books, arts and crafts, music, antiques and collectables, flowers, sports, and more!
5. Seven Mile Beach – One of the longest beaches on the South Coast, perfect for long beach walks, exploring the coastal bush environment, picnics, swimming and surfing
6. IGA – Queen St, Berry – With 10,000 grocery lines, locals and visitors can always find what they need for a simple breakfast right through to a gourmet dining experience
7. Drawing Room Rocks Lookout – A 4.5km to the stunning Drawing Room Rocks with its natural tables and chairs made of rock which is the result of natural weathering of the Hawkesbury Sandstone
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Minimum number of days: 1
- Maximum number of days: 365
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- - Firewood costs $15 per bag. Kindly leave payment in the jar on the bench (not available if there is a fire ban),
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Set in one of our paddocks, backs on to our house 30m away. Roughly 500m from main road. Some traffic noise morning, late afternoon.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: