Valley View – A Tiny House Experience in a Goat FarmMonegeetta VIC 3433, Australia
About this listing
Located in the stunning Macedon Ranges, known for Hanging Rock and Kyneton, our goat dairy farm is a peaceful property nestled among neighbouring farmland and is the perfect escape where you get to be at one with nature and yet enjoy the comforts of a beautifully designed tiny house.
With a peaceful and serene views that showcases the dramatic Deep Creek valley, and with our dairy goats grazing and relaxing in their paddocks, this is definitely something you will not get to see every day! We offer people from the city the opportunity to experience the Victorian country side and a working goat dairy farm, a perfect escape from their busy lifestyles.
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests as some areas are shared. The tiny house is about 600 meters from the main house and 100 meters from the first tiny house.
Experience living off the grid and truly disconnect here.
Our tiny house is eco-friendly and solar powered. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette and an indoor pot bellied stove / fireplace to keep you warm during winters.
There is a queen sized bed up in the loft and a couch on the ground floor. It sleeps 2 people comfortably.
Cooking your meals in the house is easy and convenient as our kitchenette includes cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes and silverware, a portable gas cooker and a portable cooler fridge. Everything you need!
As our tiny house runs on solar, you can charge small electronic devices like your handphone, but it’s best to conserve power as much as possible as the battery storage is limited. You won’t want to run out of power at night!
We are a small working farm where guests can experience farm life. Guests can take a walk down to Deep Creek, join us in our daily farm activities or sit back, enjoy the scenery and relax.
Other things to note
– If you would like a farm tour which includes learning how to milk a goat, please contact your land host for arrangement
– We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush
– Please inform host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests
– Some areas are shared
Macedon Ranges is a region in Central Victoria, Macedon Ranges is a region in Central Victoria, Australia, best known for its expansive native forests, iconic geographical attraction Hanging Rock, and thriving artisan food and wine industries
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Nightly: AUD$197
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$167
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$158
- Additional guests: AUD$20
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: No
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: No
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- Activities and potential wildlife
- Mobile reception is good for only Telstra users. This is a working goat dairy farm nestled among neighbouring farmland and is the perfect escape where you get to be at one with nature and yet enjoy the comforts of a beautifully designed tiny house. Monegeetta is in the stunning Macedon Ranges which is well known for Hanging Rock, foodie towns like Kyneton as well as wineries and walking trails.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- The tiny house is about 600 meters from the main house and 100 meters from the first tiny house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: