Wallaby CabinCrackenback NSW 2627, Australia
About this listing
Here at Tiny Away, spend your lazy afternoons gazing at stunning sunsets mirrored in snowcapped mountains, and warm gentle breezes in the summer.
Wallaby Cabin is located on the outskirts of Crackenback, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be other guests on the property— where a second tiny house sits on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host ahead of time to make arrangements.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, including trails leading to the dam, the front gate, and even the rock caves at the top of our property.
Other things to note
Please keep in mind that check-in and check-out will be restricted due to limited access during the winter season, which runs from June to October:
– For weekday bookings, check-in would be on Sundays and check out on Fridays (minimum of 5 nights)
– For weekend bookings, check-in would be on Fridays and check out on Sundays (minimum of 2 nights)
– No wifi
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good
– No smoking allowed on the property
– Pets are not allowed on the property
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– Outdoor fire pit is available for guests to use
– Heater is available to provide heat inside
– Don't forget to close windows, and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
– Breakfast hampers are also available for an extra cost
– Please contact your land host 24 hours in advance to make arrangements
– For pre-orders, please check: https://tinyaway.com/wallaby-cabin-and-wombat-cottage-breakfast-menu/
– Please take note that outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
– Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Wallaby Cabin is located on the tranquil outskirts of Crackenback, New South Whales. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and a variety of seasonal activities.
Our local recommendations:
– Crackenback Restaurant Farm is an excellent restaurant for hearty meals and excellent service.
– Wild Brumby Distillery is a great place to drink and hang out with friends, complete with live music.
– Alpine Larder Cafe is highly recommended by vacationers for casual talks and freshly brewed cups of coffee.
– Perisher and Charlotte Pass are ski resorts accessible via Skitube where you can enjoy skiing and snow tubing.
– Kosciuszko National Park is a popular attraction where you can enjoy long strolls, bush walks, and rides to explore.
– Thredbo is an all-year-round destination that attracts mountain bikers, hikers, and skiers depending on the season.
– Lake Crackenback is a natural attraction where you can enjoy outdoor activities such as river-side strolls, hiking, trout fishing, and more.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$500
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): AUD$550
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$425
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$400
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: Yes
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny houses will be approximately 200 metres from each other but no visibility from one to the other. They are 700-900 metres away from the main house which has a separate entrance and separate driveway.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if cancellations are made at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: