Watagan Vista Tiny House FeaturedQuorrobolong NSW 2325, Australia
About this listing
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise that there will be other guests on the property— where a second tiny house sits on the same property. If you want to book in groups, you can contact the land host ahead of time to make arrangements.
Watagan Vista Tiny House is the perfect family staycation for vacationers with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch, which can be converted into a single bed on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to bring your soap, shampoo, or toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable products to ensure that greywater runoffs flow easily and do not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence.
Other things to note
– Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
– Mobile reception is good for Telstra only
– No smoking inside, except in designated areas
– No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
– We have two dogs and two cows on the property
– Please keep in mind that some areas are shared, such as the BBQ grill, chairs, etc.
– Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
– Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
– Please remember to shut the gates before entering and leaving the property
– Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
Watagan Vista Tiny House sits near Hunter Valley Vineyards, where you can find countless cafes, restaurants, and cellar doors for you to enjoy.
Our local recommendations:
– Woolworths Cessnock is a supermarket to shop for basic needs on your trip
– Watagan National Park is the best place for brisk walking, hiking, and biking
– Al-Oi Thai Restaurant serves some of the most delicious Thai food in the region
– Khartoum Hotel is a good old fashion pub food with a great variety of food, beers, and wines
– Hunter Valley Vineyards has endless vineyards, cellar doors, cafes, and restaurants to choose from
– Vincent St Kitchen+Bar is a highly recommended pub for tourists to visit with great food, service, and ambiance
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Bring you own firewood or purchase a bag (20kg) for $20
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We have two dogs and 2 cows on the property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is approximately 30 meters away from Watagan View (first tiny house) and approximately 70 meters away from main house. The view is facing away for other tiny house and the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: