Watagan Vista Tiny HouseQuorrobolong NSW 2325, Australia
About this listing
Important note : There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests as some areas are shared. The 2 tiny houses are about 30 meters apart. However, view is facing away from the other tiny house and the main house.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave and even a mini fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximise space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via an aerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimises odours.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, tooth paste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the grey water runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings, except for the host's private residence. When entering or leaving the property, please check that you have shut the gates.
Other things to note
– We have two dogs and two cows on the property
– Good mobile reception for Telstra, other providers may be intermittent
– BBQ grill is a shared amenity with the other tiny house
– There is another tiny house on this property which is also rented out, so expect some company from other guests. The 2 tiny houses are about 30 metres apart. However, view is facing away from the other tiny house and the main house
– Some areas are shared
– Please enquire with us directly if you want to book both tiny houses
The Hunter Valley Vineyards is right on your doorstep, provides countless cafes, restaurants, and cellar doors for you to sample local produce. The beautiful Watagan Mountain National Park a quick drive away for you to explore either on foot or on a mountain bike. Plenty of sights to take in during your drive. We are located just 5 mins from the local country pub for wholesome meals and cold beverages. Cessnock is 12mins drive away with shopping, cafe, and restaurants for your convenience.
Our local recommendations :
1. Khartoum Hotel 19 Cessnock Street Kitchner NSW 2325 for good ole fashion pub food, you will never go hungry, great variety of beers and wines
2. Al-Oi Thai Restaurant 147 Vincent Street Cessnock NSW 2325 for delicious Thai food with excellent service.
3. Vincent St Kitchen+Bar 201 Vincent Street Cessnock NSW 2325 for huge variety of food from pub favourites to season specials, great vibe
4. Hunter Valley Vineyards – Stunning part of the area, with endless vineyards, cellar doors, cafes and restaurants to choose from. Also various concert venues.
5. Woolworths Cessnock – for supermarket needs.
6. Watagan National Park
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Tiny House
- Size: 155 SqFt
- Nightly: AUD$179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): AUD$199
- Weekly (7d+): AUD$152
- Monthly (30d+): AUD$143
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: AUD$50
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Pets allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Mobile reception: Yes
- Outdoor fire pit: Yes
- Firewood provided free: No
- Firewood at extra cost
- Bring you own firewood or purchase a bag (20kg) for $20
- Activities and potential wildlife
- We have two dogs and 2 cows on the property.
- How isolated is the tiny house?
- Tiny house is approximately 30 meters away from Watagan View (first tiny house) and approximately 70 meters away from main house. The view is facing away for other tiny house and the main house.
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Tiny Away
- English, Chinese
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: